Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Would an official CAFC youtube channel be viable?

Reading Medders thread about where other to watch the CP interview made me think about an official CAFC youtube page/ channel like lots of companies have.

Not sure of the possibilities or legal ins and outs but would it be possible for the club to set up it's own youtube page/ channel and perhaps put stuff on there like the Powell interview after 2 days or agreed timeframe (so as to not infringe on CAFC Player or jepoardise that revenue stream)?

Obv couldnt show FL owned footage but could fill it with stuff we had rights for.

Those who have got the cash for CAFC player or wish to see interviews asap will be able to see it first on there giving the club revenue as it does now. Those who dont use player could view stuff on the official youtube a couple of days later and the club would generate extra revenue through advertising, particularly if it was getting 5k + views a day.

I know that business wise it might say that no one would use player any more to save the dosh and wait for it to be freely available but i think those who subscribe to player would continue to do so and doubt it would reduce the clubs revenue but possibly increase it.