Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The offical non management talk thread

Tidyed the house, hung up washing rang the estate agents and cooked meatballs for dinner tonight left for work at midday. Nursery toilet sinks blocked with porridge fun fun fun.

Comments

• Options
    just agreed to play 7 a side at goals bexleyheath tonight, not a fan but they are short !
  • Options
    sit indoors tonight and watch the wet spam get turned over again.
  • Options
    Is thats afka's team? He only plays players who are shorter than him just resigned from the under 5s as his goalie was eye height with him.
  • Options
    nah, although I have played for his team, but I'm slightly taller than him
  • Options
    Just agreed to play in goal for the local midget team tonight. Not a fan but they are short. ;-)
  • Options
    Brum are a great price 11/4
  • Options
    Might go buy an apple imac tonight as my home pc blew up when logging in to Charlton Life and typing "manager"
  • Options
    turned 40 today, wife threw a surprise do on Sat which was truly excellent
  • Options
    happy birthday
  • Options
    See you up there Eltham
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Razil , it were nt at Falconwood Club was it ?!
  • Options
    narp, goals eltham
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]happy birthday

ta
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]See you up there Eltham

will you have your badge on
  • Options
    Anyone see that david walliams awfuly good tv? Bloody good stuff. Hi lights mr tws, the indoor league and the bloke who jumped on eggs.
  • Options
    wasted all of yesterday following the non-news on our manager ... so today has been catching up with work and completely updating my files ... masses of rubbish to throw away ... amazing the stuff you keep that you think you will need one day ... although it's odds-on that somewhere in the pile I am throwing out is a document I will need next week
  • Options
    Now I have prised myself away from the Bournemouth Echo blog I am catching up at work, getting my hair cut at 17.30 then going home for a hard session on my turbo trainer in my garage.

And before you ask a turbo trainer is what I put my racing bike on so I can use it the garage, Lap top on the bench showing footage from the Tour de France and the Worlds last year and a towel on the front of the bike to catch all the sweat.

My body is a temple ;-)
  • Options
    so who is going to be the new manager? ;)
  • Options
    I tell you what is a good programme, come fly with me....lucas and wallaims are excellent in that!