Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Let's NOT get too excited by the Bolton game

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
What's wrong with you people? We all know that we are terrible when we are 'expected' to do well against a team, but when no-one gave us a hope at Portsmouth we won.

One victory and we're all saying we have a chance against Bolton, let's stick to the old 'we aint got a chance, anything we get is a bonus' it's less painful and has ultimately proved more successful?

Up the addicks.

Comments

• Options
    I was about to say the same thing. We've won 1 away game in 15 months and our recent record at the Reebok is hardly anything to shout about.

I'll be happy if we don't get spanking, anything else is a bonus...
  • Options
    We have beaten Bolton twice this season. We are their bogey team.

all together now...

HE'S FAT, HE'S ROUND HE LOVES A DODGY POUND
    ALLARDYCE ALLARDYCE
  • Options
    Mr Pesimistic takes a step forward.

The Reebok is one of those grounds I walk into and think "we are not going to win".

Prediction: Bolton 2 CAFC 0
  • Options
    remember winning there a while back and seeing chris powell do the "woooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh" out of the tunnel. how long ago was that?
  • Options
    I fancy us to grind out a 0-0.

If we can get a point closer to Wigan, Sheff Utd and West Ham before the Chelsea and Man Yoo games we shouldnt be too far apart by Feb 24th.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]We have beaten Bolton twice this season. We are their bogey team.

all together now...

HE'S FAT, HE'S ROUND HE LOVES A DODGY POUND
    ALLARDYCE ALLARDYCE

Do we know whether

HE'S FAT HE'S ROUND HIS ARSE SCRAPES ON THE GROUND
    ANDY REID ANDY REID

is likely to be playing?
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Nope
  • Options
    :-(
  • Options
    I AM excited about the game tonight though...

Seems ages since i saw us play, and i can't help but have that feeling we're going to get something out of it.

COME ON YOOOOO ADDICKS !!!!
  • Options
    2002/2003 I think it was Sooz. The second game of that season when we won 2-1 with a CBW penalty and a Jason Euell goal - the one where Graham Stuart done his knee and was out for 8 months or so. I went up there the season before in December and it was the coldest I've ever been at an away match.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    h8 say it but think we'll lose, 2/3-0, hmmm i think beatin bolton twice in 1 season's bout as far as we can take it
  • Options
    I like it Scruffle, the old break-a-leg mentality.

They will be singing "nine men" - because they've had two players sent off rather than a reference to our away support - and we will still lose 2-1 with Ben Haim scoring all the goals in the first 7 minutes of the match.
  • Options
    i've got my £30 on Bolton already so i'm gonna be happyish either way but i'd like to lose the £30!!!
  • Options
    instead of giving the 30 quid to the bookies, give it to me, and if bolton win, i will give you a tenner of it back! However if we win, you should be happy and i will keep the 30 squids! How does that take ya??
  • Options
    lol.

so i lose minimum of 20 or maximum of 30?!

i'll take my chance with the bookies mate!
  • Options
    Yeah thats it, you lose minimum of 20 or maximum of 30?!

or something like that, i dont even geddit meself!!
  • Options
    but if bolton win i get 45 back from the bookies!!! and don't lose anything!

lol, you crack me up
  • Options
    LOL, i can see us all celebrating a famous victory tonight and MCS tapping you on the shoulder and asking for £30 !!

actually, i can't see us celebrating a famous victory....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]i've got my £30 on Bolton already so i'm gonna be happyish either way but i'd like to lose the £30!!!

i'm ashamed to admit got money (well in an accumilator) for bolton to win, it worked last week thou for the first time ever i placed a bet against us, was only result i got wrong, still was worth 'losin' 150 in winnings for the 3 points!!!!

and after last night just need man u to beat watford and us lose to win a ton, bloody marvelous, deff worth losin that for another 3 points
  • Options
    i think every1 needs to keep in the same frame of mind as portsmouth last wk, everything needs to b done the same, don't wanna jinx anything by doin things differently, y change a winning formula
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Told you! :)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]i've got my £30 on Bolton already so i'm gonna be happyish either way but i'd like to lose the £30!!![/quote]
    bloody typical, it ends a draw so i lose my money but don't have the exhilaration of celebrating a win.

Ah well, satisfied i suppose