Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Favours

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
Reading to beat Wigan, Liverpool to beat WHU, Fulham to beat Sheff Utd and Man Utd to beat Watford.....all possible and with a big victory for us over Bolton then we really are on our way.

And another favour on offer, if anyone wants a lift from Bedford to Bolton I have room for two.

Comments

• Options
    a small victory over Bolton would be marvellous :-)
  • Options
    i fancy one of wigan, west ham or sheff U to get a win tonight, but can't work out which one will be most damaging to us.
  • Options
    The important one is whether we can beat Bolton......................
  • Options
    it'll be Wigan
  • Options
    Three predictions out of five right.

Just got back and boy it was set up for a mugging, if only JT could have cut back inside onto his right foot although he did pull good save from JJ.

Holland, Faye, M Bent, Thatcher had excellent games, the back four was resolute and very well organised. We certainly do have a management team able to set us up.

And to think that Young, Bent, Reid are to return, ZZ, Boughera to press for a game, who will give way, the competition for places looks very interesting. Full marks to Sankofa though limited he puts in an excellent shift and grows in stature.

So for this weekends favours, we do one for Man Utd by beating Chelsea and they let us get a point at OT... reasonable and possible. I for one saw the prospect of 0 from 12, to have 4 from 6 in this difficult run bodes well. Pardew's record at CAFC is certainly much better than that chap they have now got at WHU. Good to see he has Upson on board, he helped BCFC go down last year. Remember the three W's WHU, Wigan and Watford for the drop.

I predicted a win tonight and a draw Saturday, looks like we will have to get the same points in reverse.

C'mon you reds