Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jack Wilshere

Watching Arsenal dominate v Man City and Wilshere is running the game - I think Lampard and Barry's days in an England shirt are numbered....

Comments

• Barrys have been numbered for a while.

He is so average it is unbelievable.

Wilshire is class, got the best manager for a young player and he really could be an England great.
  • boring game though

arsenal huff and puff but the end product is lacking man citeh are there for the draw and making the game a yawn fest

witshire is good very good i think
  • Just what we need - a crocked midfielder.
  • Just what we need - a crocked midfielder.
    Be careful of a slightly damp surface, his crisp-like ankles go soggy.
  • He heard there's a treatment couch going spare
  • The Minister Of Shooting mk2
  • Gribbo said:
    He heard there's a treatment couch going spare
    Not at Charlton there ain't!

We are the football equivilent of Casualty.
  • Is that legit ? Surely we ain't signing him ? Not saying we shouldn't or shouldn't as tbh I dont know but fuck me I would be surprised if he came to us 
  • Sponsored links:

• Stranger things have happened but bigger clubs haven't taken him yet which is a shame as he's great when fit.
  • edited October 13
     said:
    I advocated MONTHS ago that we give him a trial .. I still hold that opinion .. IF he's fit and willing he could be a class above anyone currently on our books .. a contract on a pay as you play basis would be ideal, though I doubt Wilshere would go for a deal like that

Why would he be bothered about wages? Joining us would presumably be about proving his fitness/desire rather than financial gain.
  • I advocated MONTHS ago that we give him a trial .. I still hold that opinion .. IF he's fit and willing he could be a class above anyone currently on our books .. a contract on a pay as you play basis would be ideal, though I doubt Wilshere would go for a deal like that
    I have said before, and stick by it, Jack would pay to play if it gave him a chance to prove he can actually still play.

I have heard he was embarrassingly better than everyone at Bournemouth but no one, including himself, thought he could last a match without getting injured so ended up playing at 80%.
  • What's his salary expectation though?!
  •  said:
    I advocated MONTHS ago that we give him a trial .. I still hold that opinion .. IF he's fit and willing he could be a class above anyone currently on our books .. a contract on a pay as you play basis would be ideal, though I doubt Wilshere would go for a deal like that

Why would he be bothered about wages? Joining us would presumably be about proving his fitness/desire rather than financial gain.
    Do you expect him to provide his services FoC.
  • Karen carney could get straight into our side!
  • As much as I would love to see him at Charlton he would clearly be targeted. He wouldn’t last five minutes sadly
  • Our club seems to be always searching  to ' pull a rabbit out of the hat '.
    I mean bringing in unfit players who've played few games either due to a long injury record, or simply not rated by manager's.

I'm thinking of Inniss, Arter, Souare.
    Will Jack be next?
    I wish we would just pay the going rate, bringing in fit players who hit the ground running.
    I wish Jack every success, hope he finds a club that will play him regularly.
  • edited October 14
    I saw an article yesterday which he said that he would be training with Arsenal until January when he hoped to get a new club. 

Like said above I would love him to join us but suspect he would still want to play at a higher level. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:
     said:

Do you expect him to provide his services FoC.
    The guy's earned a fortune during the last 10-15 years, I'd be very surprised if his final few seasons were about making any serious amounts of money, especially as no one seems remotely interested in offering him any.
  • I was told recently that JW not signing for anyone is down to him having a penchant for the old marching powder and not being able pass a drugs test and that's why he's doing his coaching badges rather than looking for clubs to play for.

more than likely complete bollocks