Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tottenham travel

2»

Comments

• Quickest will be bus from London bridge to Liverpool street or cab obviously
  • According to John Boy's link there is a special timetable in operation on Sunday that isn't necessarily appearing on the timetable look-up sites

12.52 from Liverpool Street gets you to WHL for 13.11 so buys you a bit more time
  • Bit of a result for us on the C2C line (Benfleet) as Fenchurch Street is shut so trains are re-directed to Liverpool Street. Should mean an extra 10 minutes in the pub
  • [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]Northern Line to bank, central line from bank to Liv Street. Takes about 10 mins, used to do it all the time when I worked in Holborn.
    Why didnt you just get the Central Line to Holborn? ;-)
  • Rail to WHL before the game, then walk/jog back to Seven Sisters to the tube afterwards, avoid queueing/herding of mass exodus after game
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Solaraddick[/cite]then walk/jog back to Seven Sisters to the tube afterwards, avoid queueing/herding of mass exodus after game[/quote]

Snap.
    After i wrestle a few park lane yids of course.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]my son has a game sunday morning and we wont get to London Bridge until 11.50am. Any tips on getting to Seven Sisters or Liverpool Street from London Bridge via underground.If it's not possible to make the 12.30 Liverpool street train may as well go straight to Seven Sisters[/quote]

Get a cab from London Bridge make the next train easy
  • [cite]Posted By: Bexley Dan[/cite]gonna go by car - any tips on where to park? (other than don't bother, traffics murder). Gonna get there early and possibly leave a bit late so could avoid some of the congestion as in hospitality.
    Anyone got any ideas?
  • [cite]Posted By: Stig[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Bexley Dan[/cite]gonna go by car - any tips on where to park? (other than don't bother, traffics murder). Gonna get there early and possibly leave a bit late so could avoid some of the congestion as in hospitality.
    Anyone got any ideas?

Drive to somewhere convenient & then use public transport if you have to drive at all.
  • When I went to Spurs a couple of years ago, we got there early and parked in a car park diagonal to the club shop. Think it was a fiver to park. Was full up soon after but there are usually a few signs where it costs around a fiver to park.
  • Sponsored links:

• Cheers for the info. I saw some reports of car parking costing up to £15 but even that's better than the £40 it will take to get three of us there on the train.
  • Its more like £10-15 to park in the makeshift car parks off Tottenham High Road.
    Would advise all to take public transport.

And if you get there early, there's sweet fa for you all to do other than head into the ground early as none of the local pubs let in away fans.
  • Fair enough, I must be mistaken as thought it was only a fiver to park. Only been once and it was a couple of years back.
  • [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]Fair enough, I must be mistaken as thought it was only a fiver to park. Only been once and it was a couple of years back.

You should know the hebrews by now. Any opportunity to make some money. They'll be claiming the VAT rise too soon ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]Fair enough, I must be mistaken as thought it was only a fiver to park. Only been once and it was a couple of years back.

You should know the hebrews by now. Any opportunity to make some money. They'll be claiming the VAT rise too soon ;-)

Treu, was probably Arsenal, where it was cheaper. Get better value for money that end of town!