Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The princess of positivity

I hear that Parkinson has been sacked. So did the princess but she already knew that.

See that's the start of things to come. Ever since she has been on here, one day....
@ She has made a positive contribution (the chairman has got some positive balls)
@ She has made a positive contribution (at least 2000 fans are happy now)

Now we can hope her positivity brings us to the championship land.

Comments

• Options
    ???????????????????
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: sunce mamino malo[/cite]I hear that Parkinson has been sacked. So did the princess but she already knew that.

See that's the start of things to come. Ever since she has been on here, one day....
    @ She has made a positive contribution (the chairman has got some positive balls)
    @ She has made a positive contribution (at least 2000 fans are happy now)

Now we can hope her positivity brings us to the championship land.

[cite]Posted By: TEL[/cite]???????????????????

i dont know who or what the hell you are on about in any posts you have ever done

but you make me laugh so much i can see past it

tel i am with you but it is funny
  • Options
    Damian is a funny name for a girl dont you think Daz?

Didnt I read somehwere this poster was from downunder.....bit early to be oiled up mate...
  • Options
    Confused.com
  • Options
    yep thats why i find it so weird it aiint made sense since the weekend but i can imagine him in a fairy suit and a wand prancing around the valley
  • Options
    I've got a girl-friend back over in Oz just like that......she used to crack me up, I heard she dresses her new daughter up like a fairy princess
  • Options
    maybe she has found you mate
  • Options
    Nah this ones called Christine mate....she just posted on another thread...this could lighten things up a bit...and I meant a friend whos a girl....not a girlfriend...the Mrs would kill me mate....lol
  • Options
    Oh great, the new Mr and Mrs Windscreen Nut Nuts. Just what we need.

I give it 4 days......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: TEL[/cite]Nah this ones called Christine mate....she just posted on another thread...this could lighten things up a bit...and I meant a friend whos a girl....not a girlfriend...the Mrs would kill me mate....lol

whoops my mistake mrs tel not/in oz sorry

who ever they are they are mental
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Oh great, the new Mr and Mrs Windscreen Nut Nuts. Just what we need.

I give it 4 days......

where the hell have you been i am searching for a sensible afka post in all the madness and bickering and i cant find one

why do you keep letting cukoos in here
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]Confused.com
    very
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    someone call gatwick, they must be missing a case.....
  • Options
    sunce is our rich sheik backer - keep up the good work - very positive start in my book - now bring me wise, zola and poyet and lets get this team sorted out.
  • Options
    lol....

ah its all a bit of hamless fun eh.....

Need to lighten it up on here, its all been very tense of late....I lost my rag at a Swindon fan sitting behind me last night, thought I was past all that nonesense.

Now, altogether....breathe...

;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bexley Dan[/cite]sunce is our rich sheik backer

Sunce's posts only make sense if you read them with a put on arab accent in your head and end every sentence with 'yes?'
  • Options
    I love this guy, every thread is comedy gold. As long as it's just non-malicious drivel, I enjoy his ramblings.
  • Options
    If we all start chanting lie the hare krishna and create positive karma, will it get us promoted?

It's got to be worth a try.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: sunce mamino malo[/cite]Now we can hope her positivity brings us to the championship land.

Can you tell the miserable mare to cheer up and get us to the Premier League? Ta.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]

Sunce's posts only make sense if you read them with a put on arab accent in your head and end every sentence with 'yes?'

Or you've been on the sauce.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]

I've got a nice tea-towel Sheikh Sunce can borrow to wear round his head.

That's if he can't afford to buy one.