Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tonight

Comments

• Options
    Night in with wifey and sister in law.

Singstar, Guitar hero and rockband night
  • Options
    Sitting in front of the TV, hate NYE - to many 'once a year drinkers' out, will have a decent beer Sunday afternoon with the lads....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]nope they end one way gary.

A bit like a night out in Brighton then
  • Options
    Nothing planned,just me a few beers and whatevers on the box
  • Options
    dont get me started on nights out in brighton dave...
  • Options
    DJ'in in Welling, PM me if you got nowt on and ill tell u where, its a freebie........>
  • Options
    Have you been to Jam Gary? That's not a bad venue. The fireworks in the fridge are scary!

I've looked at the photo galley of The Bank Club, without being too judgemental, it doesn't look like my sort of place!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]I've looked at the photo galley of The Bank Club, without being too judgemental, it doesn't look like my sort of place!

Usual tango girls by the looks of the photos

Hate going to places where everyone thinks they are it

prob why I dont go out anymore...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PopIcon[/cite]DJ'in in Welling, PM me if you got nowt on and ill tell u where, its a freebie........>

DJ'ing in Essex - sold out!

Probably the only bloke at 12 midnight that doesn't get snogged!
  • Options
    To the beach, my friends. It's 26 degrees and I'm feeling frivolous.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]then onto Jaded @ Cable till 12 midday tomorrow....

DJT Nice!!

Off to see seth troxler, just local in Maidstone
  • Options
    Not a lot.

Picked up this flu bug doing the rounds (as has the wife) so a few drinks indoors if we feel up to it.

The main aim is to recover sufficiently to return to work on Tuesday.
  • Options
    If Gary's going to Cable then Bank mustn't be as bad as it seems, looking at that gallery though the word pretentious springs to mind, no doubt it has a dress code as well.
  • Options
    where you going FOD hogwarts ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]If Gary's going to Cable then Bank mustn't be as bad as it seems, looking at that gallery though the word pretentious springs to mind, no doubt it has a dress code as well.

i gotta be honest, bank isnt exactly my thing....its just somewhere to look at a few birds before my sight is taking away by the time i get too cable. It is as Blinkant put it, full of people up themselves. Me and my pals usually take the piss out of most of them but unfortunately its one of the only decent places to go out pre-clubbing.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Not bothered by new years in the slightest.

Going Lloyds in Bromley, fiver to get in.

I will be watching what i drink, as it's an early start for Colchester tomorrow for me.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CafcAndy[/cite]Going Lloyds in Bromley, fiver to get in.

Lloyds always charge me £12, when I go overdrawn.
  • Options
    Local pond to watch other people ice skating, to drink hot chocolate which goes cold within a couple of minutes at -35 & then fireworks which will absolutely terrify my 3 year old boy! Hopefully in bed before midnight, and I bet that will be before some of the ne'er do wells on here & we are 7 hours behind you...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CafcAndy[/cite]Going Lloyds in Bromley, fiver to get in.

Lloyds always charge me £12, when I go overdrawn.

I hope you've had a few, otherwise there's no excuses, that was poor! lol

Just for some fast pace drinking then off to a cheesy club, and regretting it all tomorrow.. love it.
  • Options
    Satih House Malaysian Restaurant in Turnpike Lane North London .

Excellant food and a good crowd .Looking forward to it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    House party at a friends....will be celebrating the takeover!

Have a great night everyone, wherever you are....
  • Options
    At work unfortunately. Happy New Year all!
  • Options
    In Metz just eating then heading out
  • Options
    Well Mrs AFKA delivered a 3 course candlelit cracker, washed down with a nice pink shampoo and some old skool playing in the background. Beautiful.

She looks shattered the poor thing, so I've ordered her to take it easy, put her feet up and relax for the rest of the evening. She can do the washing up in the morning.
  • Options
    DJ'ING in whitstable punters have all turned up all eating at present so will be a late start the youngest person I have spotted is in her late 50's, I get the feeling tonight is gonna drag :-(
  • Options
    no trance then?
  • Options
    Nope nolly or sharking for women LOL
  • Options
    I don't know about that!! The 50 year olds gotta be on your radar!!
  • Options
    Just completed Angry Birds. Might have a can in a while. Either way I am going to fall out with the neighbours before dawn.

Absolutely hate this night.
  • Options
    why have they music on...