Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

TO ALL MY FELLOW LIFERS

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]With you Steve.

Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger so lets hope that what we've had to put up with in recent years just makes us appreciate the good times even more when they return.

Live, love, laugh and be happy everyone.
    Lots of things that don't kill you make you weaker.
  • Options
    'appy new year one and all.

whatever happens (hopefully today) let's all be united: charlton united - our new name under new owners!
  • Options
    Well said Steve, happy new year to all..............

...........automatic promotion please in 2011...;o)
  • Options
    Happy new year all of you!

COYR!
  • Options
    Happy New Year to all of you and your families. Hope you don't get too affected by the Wrath of Grapes!
  • Options
    Well said Steve,

Hoping for a great future for one and all.........CAFC will rise again!

Happy new year everyone and thanks to all those that make CL happen.

P.S I'm with that pedant DRF; it's a toxicology thing!
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Here's wishing you all a happy and prosperous new year.
    WE ARE ALL CHARLTON TILL WE DIE

And the same message to you NSS.

LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH AND BE HAPPY to all involved with CAFC. Fans, Players, the Management Team and Board alike
  • Options
    I'll second that Dazzler, thanks to NSS and a very happy and optomistic New Year to all.
  • Options
    Right. Who kidnapped Steve????

Well said that man!!!

As you're in such a good mood can i ask a question? Room for a little one down the end of your row? Gonna kill the geezers round me soon :-(
  • Options
    no probs littlesis you probably want to kill me and boogica after 2 games though ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well said Steve. Here's hoping that in a few years time we can look back and laugh without having the worries and troubles we've have recently.
  • Options
    I tell you, if we could keep NSS and his caps lock away post matches when he's had 6 pints in ther Con Club, he could become a respected poster on this site :-)
  • Options
    I'm feeling a lot of love on here tonite, guys I love you all.
  • Options
    Nss said to me 12 months ago his only real aim for 2010 was to get some sticky action. He's come up trumps on the last day.

Hope that is what he meant !
  • Options
    It's the only action I'll get tonite, the missus is doing her nut i have been on here, my mobile and had ssn on since NLA rung me at 10 this morning.
  • Options
    Well said Steve. Happy New Year to you and all fellow lifers. Lets hope 2011 fulfils the same dream we all have. Charlton Til I Die.
  • Options
    Do Employers have it easy and should Employee's have more perks?

That'll get him going!!
    Happy New Year Steve ; )
  • Options
    bits his lip and smiles ;-)
  • Options
    Happy New Year, Steve to you and all.
  • Options
    awful last 4 months of this year glad to see it end to be honest.

re next year ,In the great words of Lennon "lets hope its a good one without any fear"-----for us all.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Happy New Year see you all at the Valley next year.
  • Options
    happy new year fellow supportes ( well hopfuly will be a good year)
  • Options
    Happy new year to all of you.
  • Options
    Have a good one
  • Options
    Happy New Year to all addicks supporters. Personally I'm glad to see the back of 2010, it was one of the worst years of my life...........2011 is a new start for Charlton.......and I hope a new start for me and mine as well.
    Hope we start with a win today......now that would be a great start to this new era. COYR's!!!
  • Options
    Steve ya big softy! Happy New Year to you and your family!
  • Options
    happy new year from Perth, Australia! The future is bright!
  • Options
    Nice one. Happy new year one 'n all.