Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The neon light said "IDIOT"

Maybe we don't have a lot of money, maybe there's not a great deal of options (I would argue that) but I will give Mr Murray one kudo. HE IS LOYAL!!! He could have got rid of Parkinson, especially at the 10th round mark when we were crap, especially when Charlton were not promoted last year, but Mr Murray stuck with Parky and I do think that loyalty will pay off at the end of this year.

The reason of the heading......well Mr Murray could have been like the Newcastle chairman......"er I think I will get rid of the manager who got us promoted, who everyone likes, who has us at a reasonable place in our first year back in Premier League, and I'll replace him with a guy whose premiership credentials are questionable at best. And I'll replace the original manager because he has the team too inconsistent." GUESS WHAT HAPPENED, GENIUS!!!" Newcastle won 3-1 at home then lost 3-1 at home. Is that inconsistent?

Anyway back to Mr Murray. I'd have Mr Murray and his loyalty over the Newcastle idgit, the Chelsea owner almost running the club and anyone else. Thankyou!