Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Where are we all going for our christmas drink

edited December 2010 in General Charlton
Sydney arms in chislehurst for me.

Comments

• Options
    The Rose, Bexleyheath
  • Options
    Sisters place in Bromley. Got a Budvar on the go and she's got some Bombardiers and Tangle Foot in.
    Nice!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Sisters place in Bromley. Got a Budvar on the go and she's got some Bombardiers and Tangle Foot in.
    Nice![/quote]
    Blimey, you've trained her well if she's got the tanglefoot in d. The sydney was mobbed.
  • Options
    Back in East London with famo for Xmas, so went to White Horse in Limehouse with friends and fam.
  • Options
    The Golden Lion in Sydenham:

And managed to upset some palace fans.......
    ;-)
  • Options
    William camden was rammed as usual for xmas lunch. Saw a few from off here but didn't get achance to chat
  • Options
    The clubhouse on our compound, shared a few bottles of Al Muntaza beer , (and some dodgy homebrew cider)with a Gooner, a Yid and a Torquay Utd fan.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: QatarNapsy[/cite]The clubhouse on our compound, shared a few bottles of Al Muntaza beer , (and some dodgy homebrew cider)with a Gooner, a Yid and a Torquay Utd fan.[/quote]
    Pink sandals!
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    In The Falcon, few too many millwall pikeys wearing paddock jackets and their flat caps in there today.

Utter mugs.
  • Options
    Old Black Horse, Sidcup.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: stop shouting[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: QatarNapsy[/cite]The clubhouse on our compound, shared a few bottles of Al Muntaza beer , (and some dodgy homebrew cider)with a Gooner, a Yid and a Torquay Utd fan.
    Pink sandals!

Take care on them mopeds. Merry Christmas!!! ;-)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: QatarNapsy[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: stop shouting[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: QatarNapsy[/cite]The clubhouse on our compound, shared a few bottles of Al Muntaza beer , (and some dodgy homebrew cider)with a Gooner, a Yid and a Torquay Utd fan.[/quote]
    Pink sandals![/quote]
    Take care on them mopeds. Merry Christmas!!! ;-)[/quote]
    Hope your doing well mate. Say merry xmas to lisa from me.
  • Options
    The Bull, Shooters Hill.
  • Options
    The Commercial Inn,Ochiltree. Get a longer pass tomorrow! Would have fancied the Alma in Sidcup but a bit far to go!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: richie8[/cite]The Commercial Inn,Ochiltree. Get a longer pass tomorrow! Would have fancied the Alma in Sidcup but a bit far to go![/quote]
    The alma is my local but I no go on xmas day as it get's mobbed and there's normally only 2 people behind the jump.
  • Options
    Me and Dad used to be in there for 12 on the dot and away for one ish on Christmas day,not too bad then.Could be different now though unfortunately not been for quite a while now.Was my local for years.
  • Options
    Toby Tiptree's Terpsicorian Training Techniques Tavern in Taverstock Terrace.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: pilchard[/cite]Toby Tiptree's Terpsicorian Training Techniques Tavern in Taverstock Terrace.[/quote]
    You stayed in then I assume?
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    No, it's a lovely little bar in the country.
  • Options
    My dad and me went to the Montrose Club in Sidcup, was only open a couple of hours but got back by 2.15 and dinner was at 3 so not bad at all.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bloody out-laws only just got home,my pub time is on hold til tomorrow!
  • Options
    You lucky so and so ! Drove to hillarys when in Perth in 2008 and it's certainly a nice place for a meal and a drink or two. Can't be far from you can it Sideways ?