Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Whose your - 'Immense In Defense'

My sons phrase that pays ( that he likes to use) is 'immense in Defense ' Simon Francis aside , who do you think has been 'immense in defence ' for Charlton this season?

Comments

• Options
    Defence
  • Options
    yes thats the mint baileys kicking in , better than putting the heating on!
  • Options
    Don't tell razil there's another thread on de fence!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mendonca In Asdas[/cite]who do you think has been 'immense in defence ' for Charlton this season?

Simon Francis ......?
  • Options
    Christian Dailly , some of the others have had complete shockers
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCdamo[/cite]Christian Dailly , some of the others have had complete shockers

coz he's missed half the games!
  • Options
    Dailly has done well apart from keep missing games, but bearing in mind the word 'immense' the answer is no-one.
  • Options
    Matt Fry has been the best defender this season - at least on the occasions I've been to games.

Other than him, Christian Dailly.

Simon Francis isn't as bad as some have made him out to be.
  • Options
    Actually the best defence has been the CL servers - nothing seems to get past them.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Matt Fry has been the best defender this season - at least on the occasions I've been to games.

Other than him, Christian Dailly.

Simon Francis isn't as bad as some have made him out to be.
    I agree with all of that.

Francis has had his best performances away, which has affected the impression of him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nobody has been immense all season, but I think Doc has had a few of those 'You shall not pass' type of performances. Up at Peterborough for example he got his head on just about everything that came into the box and he's pulled a few full length diving blocks out of the bag too.

He ain't pretty to watch and he's down right clumsy at times but he doesn't mind chucking himself in where it'll hurt. It's the way people like Sir Richard used to defend, just that Rufus could run making him a much much better all round defender.