Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Proud Dad

I thought I'd just share with you my good news because I'm just chuffed to bits!
My two girls (6&9) both go dancing, and in November my eldest had her first competition, in which she got a 4th, a 3rd and a 2nd place so she is now a squad member.
The squad, at the beginning of December passed two interviews and then had to endure a 10 hour wait at the excel centre to perform a 2 minute audition for Britains got talent show.
Well, they got through to the TV auditions!
Start of January, at the Hammersmith apollo they have to perform in front of the judges, and hopefully get through to the live voting stage.
I'm so proud of her and her friends because I know how hard they've been training for this and just want to wish them luck!
Thanks for letting me babble on!

Comments

• Options
    ah great news! congratulations...
    I know a parent of one of the youngsters in last years spellbound.. i know how hard they work for a chance of something like this!

Good luck to them!
  • Options
    Nice one. Know a few people with dancing daughters and the parents often have to travel long distances with their kids to attend competitions etc. Very dedicated.

If that Piers Morgan says anything nasty about your daughter's group, can we all go round his house and punch his face in?
  • Options
    Welldone creepy thats a really nice momement in their lives, that they will remember forever.

great stuff and good luck
  • Options
    What sort of dancing? Well done to them anyway.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Macronate[/cite]If that Piers Morgan says anything nasty about your daughter's group, can we all go round his house and punch his face in?
    No Piers Morgan or Simon Cowell this time, Amanda Holden, Michael McIntyre and the Hoff!

[cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]What sort of dancing? Well done to them anyway.
    freestyle I think it's called?

Thanks for your good luck everyone!
  • Options
    im welling up here... just kidding ya, good luck to'em. above all i hope they enjoy the day, anything else is a bonus from then!
  • Options
    Congratulations and good luck.
  • Options
    Congrats. Whats the group name? I will vote for them if they get through
  • Options
    Thanks Dizzle- think its gonna be stages pa
  • Options
    If that Piers Morgan says anything nasty about your daughter's group, can we all go round his house and punch his face in?[/quote]

Can we go round and punch him anyway ? I love to see the pleasure and pride you are having from this, having myself watched a Grandaughter dancing in the Blackpool Tower Ballroom and my Grandsons picking up football Cup Winners medals. Remember folks that your loving relationships with family and friends are the most important thing in your life.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fingers crossed for the girls. Hope they will be wearing red and white!
  • Options
    Not my cup of tea, but good luck to them and if nothing else they'll have some great memories.