Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sepp Blatter/Qatar - gay issues

2»

Comments

• Options
    Who cares Leroy, let it lie.

It is still wrong to award them the world cup and will be interesting to see how the usual suspects in the marketing clique deal with it.

'Gllette the best a straight man can get, but leave enough on there to respect Allah' etc
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Pink Lions are screwed then

I'm sure they are. Regularly.
  • Options
    Seriously though, having just watched that bloke's press conference it does make you wonder if he's on the same planet as the rest of us.

"Despondent" is a good description of how I guess a lot of us feel about this bloke and the organisation he represents AshTray.

Problem is, as I see it, that if he went tomorrow we'd just get another gravy train hypocrite. What is it they say about Turkeys elections and Christmas?
  • Options
    What made me laugh out loud was his referral to the comments as "alleged"

He said the comments! On what level were they "alleged"?
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]Who cares Leroy, let it lie.

It is still wrong to award them the world cup and will be interesting to see how the usual suspects in the marketing clique deal with it.

'Gllette the best a straight man can get, but leave enough on there to respect Allah' etc
    You let it lie. If he'd said 'nigger bashing Russia' instead of 'queer hating Qatar', would that have been acceptable? Of course it wouldn't.

I totally agree that Qatar shouldn't have got the world cup. It's an absolute disgrace that crooks like Blatter and Warner are allowed to run world football like their own personal fiefdom. A country with laws like theirs should be international pariahs - not be permitted to host (what should be) the greatest sporting show on Earth.
  • Options
    I assume you fire letters off regularly complaining about the title of "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" then?
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Splatter -- the shit that hit the fans.