Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CHARLTON DONKEY'S

Without doubt Simon Francis is the worst player I have ever seen in a Charlton shirt, feel free to add your nmaes of the worst players in your opinion to wear the shirt.

Comments

• Options
    Mike Small
    Paul Curtis
    Akpo Sodje
    Jim Stannard
    Shane Westley
  • Options
    I heard you Steve.....lol

He was piss poor today, but the others werent much if any better
  • Options
    Just sat with the CL boys and we agree that there is a lot worse than Simon Francis. He doesn't even get near to Ralph Milne, Karim Bagheri (The Iranian Zidane), Omar Pouso, Simon Walton, Frances Jeffers etc... etc....
  • Options
    Have to admit I can't remember too many early players who play as poorly consistantly yet still gets picked. Hopefully Solly will be back soon
  • Options
    How can anyone make a serious judgement about Omar Pouso ?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Just sat with the CL boys and we agree that there is a lot worse than Simon Francis. He doesn't even get near to Ralph Milne, Karim Bagheri (The Iranian Zidane), Omar Pouso, Simon Walton, Frances Jeffers etc... etc....[/quote]

we were playing a higher level of football then BDL. Francis is shit at this level shockin.
  • Options
    Hasselbaink, Akpo, Lee Cook, Andy Gray, Jeffers, Redfearn, Pouso, Bagheri.
  • Options
    djimi traore
  • Options
    Akpo Sodje - 6 goals in 12 starts.

Not sure what some people on here are expecting of our players.
  • Options
    agree with NSS, given the level we are playing at he's very poor - at least most of the others mentioned were at a higher level.

his distribution and decision making is terrible to say the least
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Brendan Occonnell ,but i think francis is worse ,ok not 1 player can hold their hands up and say they played well but for me francis is absolute shite how can parky play him week in week out, in the transfer window a recognised right back is a must.
  • Options
    It amazes me that Chris Jones never gets a mention in these worst ever player threads...?
  • Options
    Amdy Faye makes Simon Francis look like Maradona - FACT
  • Options
    Simon Francis

JImmy Floyd Hasslewank

Izale Mcloud

Djimi Traore

Brendan Oconnel

Francis Jeffers

i honestly have not seen a worse defender than Francis

Parky said that he is in the team for his delivery (thursday post match) well thats not good enough first and foremost a defender must defend, he does not know how to defend the space that he leaves open, his first touch is an attempted tackle and he delivers 1 ball out of 30 or so opportunities
  • Options
    paul bacon,NSS wont agree but believe just watching him run use to make me piss myself laughing.
  • Options
    I still don't understand how he was Southends POTY? Was the rest of the team really that bad??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]I still don't understand how he was Southends POTY? Was the rest of the team really that bad??

I gave him the benefit of the doubt for the first 10 games and put it down to nerves. Now i cant defend him. (That makes two of us who cant defend)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: boogica[/cite]paul bacon,NSS wont agree but believe just watching him run use to make me piss myself laughing.[/quote]

Totally agree, he was awful, but Curbs/Gritt kept picking him!

Already said above, but Mike Small was the worst player I saw in a red shirt. Total dross.
  • Options
    Mark McCammon
    Paul Sturgess(He`s only got 1 foot)
    Jamie Stuart
    Paul Gorman
    Djimi Traore
    Steve Dowman
  • Options
    BDL - "CL Boys".

Define.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]BDL - "CL Boys".

Define.

The charlton live radio team I'd assume
  • Options
    Barry Endean
    Richard Wilson
    Gary Churchouse
    Paul Friar

to name a few. All worse than Francis. He had a 'mare today but he doesn't hide which is more than be said for some.
  • Options
    oh thats alright then.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Karim Bagheri (The Iranian Zidane)
    Surely you mean the Iranian Franz Beckenbauer???!!!!;-)

Almost every Dowie signing, especially in terms of money spent.
  • Options
    S.Gritt
    R.Kisishev
    D.Macalister
    M.Partridge
  • Options
    Gritt and Kishishev ? LOL.
  • Options
    You have obviously not been watching Charlron for long.
  • Options
    Why pick on one of the back four?

Wasn't able to get to the game but the radio commentary suggested the two in the middle were pretty awful.
  • Options
    I agree - he is. Mind you, anyone remember Harrison?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: HarryHutchens[/cite]Akpo Sodje - 6 goals in 12 starts.

Not sure what some people on here are expecting of our players.

For minutes on the pitch Alpo must be the second best scoring rate, after Solly, so daft to point the finger at him.

My nomination as ever is Kenny Achampong