Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

David Nugent goal against Palace

wait until u see this goal. sensational

also some young kid Scott Sinclair for Plymouth - i think he's on loan from chelsea - very similar to nugents

both fantastic goals.

Comments

• edited January 2007
    Betta then rooneys? Not seen many of the goals yet.
  • Nugents goal was quality as were the other 2
  • Nugents goal was a quality finish by a quality player, that was all he did in the whole game, but hey when you can do that what else do you need to do!

We never beat preston :-(
  • massive crowd at sell hirst too!
  • Surely a typo. A club as big as Palace with a much bigger, loyaler support than us most have got 18,000 not 8,000 unless it was that they didn't give away all those thousands of free tickets that they normally do. Be busing in fans from Brighton next.
  • lol, a typo surely, its what i thought! lol

or perhaps it was fancy dress day, all came as empty seats!
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite] perhaps it was fancy dress day, all came as empty seats!

Brilliant. I'm going to nick that one off you O. Happy Birthday mate, I know you are rubbish at maths but can you remember how old you are?
  • 21 mate! nah not reaaly iwish, 27 i am now. Still a young un of course because of my boyish good looks!

Ps you can have the empty seats jibe, i nicked it from somewhere else anyway!