Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Qpr v Watford

Anyone else watching this should be 5-0 to Watford they have some cracking youngsters out there tonight still 3 nil up.

Comments

• Options
    Yeah Watford have some great young players whilst players like Eustice and Graham are very handy for this division.

They play excellent football, however if QPR were to get 1, they would get very nervous and sit back far too much. Went and watched them play Ipswich a few weeks back and they were excellent for 70mins but nearly blew thier 2 goal lead by stupidly letting Ipswich back into the game.
  • Options
    Even though he's been subbed and played poor tonight I think that Adel Taraabt will be player of the Championship this year. What do you think?
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    I should be very surprised but in someways its the sort of game we do tend to win/play well in although 3-0 is exceptional..

Just those games we actually expect to win like Scunthorpe at home that we totally mess up!

As Dan suggests we do attack pretty well but are hapless usually at holding onto leads...we've let leads slip in 6/7 games this season with various outcomes.

We've only kept 3/4 clean sheets.

Mutch is on loan from Birmingham and works well with the more experience Eusatace and Cowie whilst Graham is usually a threat up front.
  • Options
    Isn't he Andy Mutchs son, the old WOlves striker?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Super_horns[/cite]I should be very surprised but in someways its the sort of game we do tend to win/play well in although 3-0 is exceptional..

Just those games we actually expect to win like Scunthorpe at home that we totally mess up!

As Dan suggests we do attack pretty well but are hapless usually at holding onto leads...we've let leads slip in 6/7 games this season with various outcomes.

Mutch is on loan from Birmingham and works well with the more experience Eusatace and Cowie whilst Graham is usually a threat up front.

Don't know if you were there or saw the goal but Sordells header against Ipswich was one of the best team goals I have seen in a long while. Some fine passing moving football. Really liked the look of Danny Graham and McGinn (I think), Mutch may have been on the bench that night but has been superb tonight.

As the commentator said tonight, if QPR's goal was 5-10 mins before it came, who knows.
  • Options
    Go to all the home games so yes..that was an example of good first half..but giving a goal away and getting nervy.

We do have a young side but our defence is pretty experienced TBH.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Super_horns[/cite]Go to all the home games so yes..that was an example of good first half..but giving a goal away and getting nervy.

We do have a young side but our defence is pretty experienced TBH.

I notice Jay DeMerit has joined Vancouver Whitecaps for their first season in the MLS. Was he past it in the English game?
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Super_horns[/cite]I should be very surprised but in someways its the sort of game we do tend to win/play well in although 3-0 is exceptional..

Charlton Life- So good even Watford fans post on here!! ;o)

Fair play actually to Watford, they absolutely destroyed QPR and made a mockery of the R's unbeaten record. My boss is a QPR fan and he was not a happy chappy-that said he conceded that Watford battered them and should have won by more.