Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Alan Pardew Press Conference Bingo

2»

Comments

• Options
    "Fans love me" GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]"I only heard about the job on Monday" Liar.[/quote]

He says these things like he actually believes em.

I wish him nothing but the worst.
  • Options
    It's funny how plenty of people have come out and said about him getting the job before CH got the sack. Someone on the Newcastle board actually said it on 21st October.

Funny how he was the last person to find out!
  • Options
    Sky Sports News have found one e-mail supporting Pardew. He said after watching his press conference "he said all the right things". You'd expect him to, don't managers usually say "the right things" at their first press conference.

I'll be shocked if he gets even close to completing a 5 1/2 year contract. Wouldn't be surprised if Newcastle have new owners by then as well.
  • Options
    Gareth hunt.
  • Options
    A lot of umming, aahing and erring from the arrogant one - even he realises he's on shaky ground already!
  • Options
    His agent must be sales person of the century to get a 5.5 year contract.o

Noticeable that he hardly mentioned the fans.

Hope he loses every match.
  • Options
    With what people said he done at Charlton, that will surely be the end of Andy Carroll's career.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Sky Sports News have found one e-mail supporting Pardew. He said after watching his press conference "he said all the right things". You'd expect him to, don't managers usually say "the right things" at their first press conference.

I'll be shocked if he gets even close to completing a 5 1/2 year contract. Wouldn't be surprised if Newcastle have new owners by then as well.[/quote]

As Telegraph writer (and former local journo) Rob Kelly put it on Twitter, he's mastered the fine art of saying the right things from the offset, but it's all a part of his act.
  • Options
    glennpards.png
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i bet these fans are regretting that picture now