Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This day in two years time.

How will we celebrate our 20th year back at the Valley?

I reckon it will be a Tuesday night so it's possible we may be at the Valley fixture list permitting.

However, I think this will be an event of such massive significance that short of a public holiday, how else could we celebrate this milestone in our history?

Comments

• Options
    It'll be a Wednesday, so unlikely to be a match that day.
  • Options
    So it is, my mistake. So I guess any celebration would be restricted to the weekend before or the weekend after.
  • Options
    With our first match at the O2!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]With our first match at the O2!

or Stonebridge Road
  • Options
    Home league match against Manchester united
  • Options
    Swisdom...on my wavelength. 2 years time we'll be back in the Premiership and they play league games on a Wednesday.
  • Options
    Swisdom...on my wavelength. 2 years time we'll be back in the Premiership and they play league games on a Wednesday.
    i was thinking more of a bouncy castle in the car park and a few firewowks. Obviously I need to raise my expectations :-)
  • Options
    If we had a home game due on the Tuesday I'm sure we'd switch to the Wednesday.
  • Options
    Home game against someone like Rochdale/Colchester/Oldham postponed due to snow.

Joking I hope.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]Home league match against Manchester united

Home game against Portsmouth or Barca, held over to a saturday, kick off 16.00 pre match activities from mid day, a bit like cup final day used to be when it was the only club match on tv each year and the fa cup was special
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Invite everyone who played back to the Valley and restage the game :-)
  • Options
    Invite everyone who played back to the Valley and restage the game :-)
    That's a great idea! Wednesday December the 5th 2012... back to the Valley festival.
  • Options
    Probably a FA cup 2nd round replay
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]Probably a FA cup 2nd round replay

Hello, Mr Happy's back..............
    ;-)
  • Options
    local restaurateur, mr seabay, will be celebrating nearly 2 years as club chairman and will do a 2 for 1 deal on all fish suppers.