Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Joke of the day

Prostitute says to a punter, would you like to have sex for £10 , the only trouble is I haven't got a womb. Punter says where will we do it then ?
Across the woad against the wailings she replies.

I thank you very much.

Comments

• My wife asked me to get her something for Christmas that makes her look sexy. You should have seen her face when I gave her 12 pints of Stella. !!
  • I couldn’t find my car scraper this morning so I used my B&Q card, I only got 10% off
  • I had a spider on my keyboard.

I have it under Ctrl.
  • its a youtube video, but still made me laugh

Yes, it is wrong to laugh
  • I need your advice. I have been offered 8 legs of venison for £40:00 - is that too dear ?
  • When my wife found out I had swapped our bed for a trampoline she hit the ceiling !!
  • Russia Eh Who'd have thought it.

If only we knew FIFA were looking for an Artic Wasteland
    with a useless transport system and institutionalised Racism for the world cup
    We couldve put a joint bid in with Scotland
  • My mate is a Decorator and he and his wife finish up on the Bedroom carpet every night because she prefers a matt finish !
  • 2 condoms walk into a gay bar. One says to the other 'I fancy getting shit faced tonight'
  • Eh Granpa ?
  • Sponsored links:

• My wife has been missing for a week. The police called this morning and told me to expect the worst. So I had to go to the charity shop and ask for her clothes back.