Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Picklive (and Football Ramble)

WSSWSS
edited December 2010 in Other Football and Sports
Does anyone play this? https://thefootballramble.picklive.com/r/fb787f

Thinking about giving it a crack tomorrow. Not a massive outlay (£1 or £3) and winnings are therefore modest but looks a fun way of in game betting.

Also, listen to the Football Ramble podcast if you get a chance.

I honestly don't work for them

Comments

• Options
    Ramble Hoooooooooooooooooooo!

Love the Football Ramble. Keep meaning to have a look at Pick Live but haven't got around to it yet.
  • Options
    The Football Ramble is excellent.

RAMBLEFORCE HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Not done the Picklive thing as I literally (Jamie Redknapp) have about 2 pennies to rub together
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    I can't play picklive from my phone otherwise I'd be all over it like a cheap suit

Excellent podcast though. Only discovered it but now done 58 episodes in the last month
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: tricky[/cite]The Football Ramble is excellent.

Not done the Picklive thing as I literally (Jamie Redknapp) have about 2 pennies to rub together

Balls it's RambleFORCE isn't it? *Red Cheeks*

I do listen to it - honest. I like it when they all slip into Andy Gray commentary mode.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Exiled_Addick[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: tricky[/cite]The Football Ramble is excellent.

Balls it's RambleFORCE isn't it?[i aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]*Red Cheeks*[/i]

I do listen to it - honest. I like it when they all slip into Andy Gray commentary mode.

That and whenever Harry Redknapp comes up!
  • Options
    I've played picklive before, it's quite good. Keeps you interested even in terrible matches.

Love the ramble, anyone going to the Christmas drinks?