Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Arsenal to sell £100+ tickets next year. (Non hospitality)

linky poos

Arsenal fans are idiots for letting it get that far.

Comments

• Options
    I feel sorry for the fans who cant afford to go. The average fan is being priced out of the game and regardless of what team it is, it's appalling.
  • Options
    Disgrace. Would rather give up being a football fan than pay anywhere near that stupid amount.
  • Options
    This all has to end somewhere, surely? Ridiculous.
  • Options
    Looked into this a bit and to be fair the cheapest seats for a normal game is £33 (£13.50 concessions). Not too bad for a 'big 4' team considering its about £25 in the west at charlton.
    Still, the range of ticket prices is stupid, and thats not including hospitality seats which are much more expensive (couldn't find exact price on website)

http://www.arsenal.com/membership/buy-tickets - scroll to bottom.

I'm not sure if those prices will ever stop rising.
  • Options
    Arsenal are a disgrace, someone higher up in football surely has to step in and put a stop to these clubs taking the piss out of fans.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Disgrace. Would rather give up being a football fan than pay anywhere near that stupid amount.
    I would stop going if we got to £40, perhaps check out the non-league scene instead.
  • Options
    Hate Arsenal. Hate what football's become. Scandalous
  • Options
    HigHig
    edited November 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Disgrace. Would rather give up being a football fan than pay anywhere near that stupid amount.
    I would stop going if we got to £40, perhaps check out the non-league scene instead.
    Before you know it nearly all top teams will have prices like Arsenal. I think I'd have to get a season ticket at Ashford or Dover!
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]linky poos

Arsenal fans are idiots for letting it get that far.
    I wouldn't call them idiots, I feel sorry for the true supporters of Arsenal as the matter is out of their hands. It's all greed.
  • Options
    Joke that they can charge this, will mean so many real Arsenal fans- not pub ones, will be unable to go week in week out. I know football is a business but Arsenal are financially well off so really cannot understand the logic of Arsenal effectively excluding a fair proportion of their supporters.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]This all has to end somewhere, surely? Ridiculous.

Surely it ends if fans react like the German fans in that article.

I doubt that will happen at Arsenal though. There are too many tourists willing to pay the price.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]

I took a stroll out in my home town a couple of years ago and noticed Halstead Town were playing at home in one of the Essex leagues. I strolled towards the ground and peeked through the fence to see how it all looked.
    I was promptly told to pay my £7 or bugger off.

I can assure you that for the standard of football £7 was about £6.50 too high
  • Options
    After having followed Aston Villa for years I got totally fed up of PL football and its prices. Only attend the odd Villa game these days. As I only live down the road from The Valley following Charlton is the easiest and quite an affordable option. Also, gives me the chance to get some new grounds in and visit some real football grounds. Not plastic soulless bowls.
  • Options
    Im going on saturday, quite bad only been charlton once this year to money & getting someone to tag along etc

But this one is free so why not
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]Im going on saturday, quite bad only been charlton once this year to money & getting someone to tag along etc

But this one is free so why not

funnily enough I went to Villa vs Arsenal at the weekend on a freebie. Good game, great players but I would never pay £100 for a football match. I thought it was bad enough when Spurs and Chelsea charged us £48 for an away ticket in the Prem....
  • Options
    as long as there are mugs willing to pay £100 for a ticket to watch them lose at home to West Brom then it won't stop!.
  • Options
    Just think of the average fan who has shown loyalty to the club for many years now only to be told that you are not welcome at the Emirates unless you are wealthy. This could be good news for us as hopefully we can build on our support as we can put on a footy match for a 5th of that cost.