Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Stuff White Brits like

Very good, make me giggle over my tea while reading the Daily Mail in Islington...

http://stuffwhitebritslike.co.uk/

Comments

• Laugh, I nearly started.

Yes, he's trying to be cool and post-modern ironic but fails.

I would mention the R word but then some people would get upset so I won't.
  • Presumably it's supposed to be lIke the blog this rips off (stuffwhitepeoplelike) - an ironic guide for black people to the kind of white people who are likely to be friends with them. In this case the presumption is that onoly trendy urban guardistas would try to be friends with a black person. But it doesn't really work - we just don't have the smae black/white history or divide Americans have.
  • It's more irony than R ... but then again
  • what a weird site ... does not work in my opinion but maybe I'm just an ignorant sarf-east lahndenr who doesn't understand ironic Islington humour
  • [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]what a weird site ... does not work in my opinion but maybe I'm just an ignorant sarf-east lahndenr who doesn't understand ironic Islington humour

having met you briefly I would say that pretty much sums you up : - )
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]what a weird site ... does not work in my opinion but maybe I'm just an ignorant sarf-east lahndenr who doesn't understand ironic Islington humour

having met you briefly I would say that pretty much sums you up : - )

Oi you ... pmsl
  • I liked the bit about Oasis... reminds me of some of the music snobs on here!!
  • Music is one subject that one can be snobby about ... I thank you
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]Music is one subject that one can be snobby about ... I thank you

Agree, what's the point of it otherwise?

Rock snob dictionary