Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sponsoring U15s tracksuits **UPDATE**

2»

Comments

• A cheque for £600 handed over to Steve Avory and Richard Rufus plus the current U15 squad yesterday at half time.

Thanks again to all the CL and Bromley members who contributed. Every little bit helps and every membership or raffle ticket matters.

Hope to have pen pictures of the squad (who all looked huge for their age) soon so we can track their careers.

Thanks to Matt Wright for organising.

We'll be fund raising again when Chris Powell visits Bromley on 10th May.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]A cheque for £600 handed over to Steve Avory and Richard Rufus plus the current U15 squad yesterday at half time.

Thanks again to all the CL and Bromley members who contributed. Every little bit helps and every membership or raffle ticket matters.

Hope to have pen pictures of the squad (who all looked huge for their age) soon so we can track their careers.

Thanks to Matt Wright for organising.

We'll be fund raising again when Chris Powell visits Bromley on 10th May.

Well Done to all concerned.
  • Update.

Photo's of the handover (minus me thankfully) along with a write up from Steve Avory will be in the Huddersfield programme and there will be something on the OS during the week (so you sceptics will have to believe it then).

Thanks again to everyone who helped via donations, bids, memberships, raffles etc.
  • edited April 2011
    Henry are you planning Bromley Addicks to sponsor the U15's next season as well.
    or the U15's and another age group as well?

Instead of doing so many player sponsorships
  • [cite]Posted By: Mendonca In Asdas[/cite]Henry are you planning Bromley Addicks to sponsor the U15's next season as well.
    or the U15's and another age group as well?

Instead of doing so many player sponsorships

The plan is to sponsor the same set of players next season so it will be the U16s then, then the U17s the year after so we can track their progress.

We'll still sponsor some first time players shirts as well, pay for the goodie bags for the Yougn Addicks Xmas party and buy a Valley Gold membership assuming we can afford it all.
  • How many players does Bromley Addicks do for shirt sponsorship?
  • 3 this season Jackson, Worner and NE39
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

The plan is to sponsor the same set of players next season so it will be the U16s then.

Have visions of 12 months time, 60% of the U16s getting the boot and HI standing at the Sparrows Lane entrance pulling a sad face and saying "hard luck son, you'll bounce back. Can i have my tracksuit back please"
  • Won't happen. We picked the U15s as they are the cream of the crop. Most are playing for the U16s already.

And what would I want with a 2nd hand trackie : - )
  • Sponsored links:

• Forgive my ignorance, but who is in the pic? Recognise Steve Avory, but who are the other adults handing over the cheque?
  • http://www.cafctv.co.uk/page/academydetail/0,,10267~2341450,00.html

On the OS. Is that any different to what was in the Huddersfield programme?
  • edited April 2011
    Thanks Adam,

The guy is the check shirt is David Cable, one of the Bromley Addicks commitee, the guy in the scarf is is a lifer so I will let him ID himself.

No idea who the tall guy in the suit was.
  • Scoham, there was more in the programme from Steve Avory about the U1Ss playing for the U16s etc