Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Loud Valley

Nice and loud today (my voice has gone put it that way lol) But i truly believe all us fans being so up for it really helped also, so just like to thank everyone who was having vains pop out of ya neck like me :-)

Cant wait for next home game.

Comments

• Options
    Valley was rocking , i hear the drummer had some new drumsticks , and hurt his hand he was drumming so hard!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jazzyjazzyjazzy[/cite]Nice and loud today (my voice has gone put it that way lol) But i truly believe all us fans being so up for it really helped also, so just like to thank everyone who was having vains pop out of ya neck like me :-)

Cant wait for next home game.
    Yeh keep it up Jazzy.I like your positive threads.Keep your Idealism and youthful enthusiasim going for the Charlton cause.
  • Options
    Sorry lads but it didn't sound that loud from the East Stand. In fact at times the covered end was embarressingly quiet.
  • Options
    It was a terrible atmosphere til we scored... so quiet from both teams
  • Options
    I was in the upper north and i didnt think it was particularly loud yesterday.
  • Options
    The trouble with a 27,000 stadium that 's only 60% full is that it will not often sound really loud. But the important thing was the positive atmosphere. I've been critical of the booers from 800 miles away (and got some stick when I arrived) but yesterday I thought the crowd was excellent.
  • Options
    the only time i thought the valley was loud yesterday was when we was chanting Semdo woooaah and We Are Charlton, appart from that same old quiet Valley :/
  • Options
    The best moment yesterday was when the fans clapped and cheered at half time. That hasn't happened down there in a long time.
  • Options
    quiet most of the time as per usual
  • Options
    Ah well maybe not that loud afterall lol, i think maybe it just felt loud to me as every loved the performance and generally had happy faces!

Hope we get louder next game then, i did my best anyways and i really cant sing anymore then i did otherwise my neck will pop lol.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    its probably loud if you sit near the "singers" section
  • Options
    yeah true Nolly, why cant everybody just join in tho? dont think many realise but us fans being loud and positive all game really helps a performance (we was all positive yesterday and that was our best performance yet, which proves my point)

Come on people, please be loud next game!!!