Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

paranormal activity 2 with spoilers

ok you made me jump 3 times

1 when all the cuboards opened

2 when the sister first got attacked by the 2nd time she was dragged down the stairs i was laughing

3rd time when the sister gets the mum and kills her

but bloody hell when is someone going to make a decent flipping horror film i go to be scared shitless and no one has made a film to do it in ages ffs

Comments

• is it worth while going to see im going next thrusday
  • Paranormal Activity 2 with spoilers

"It's shit"
  • i did'nt think much the first one
  • Leroy spot on it was a load of shit. I went to get scared shitless and it didn't even scare the wife shit film took ages to get anywhere and then all the supposedly scary stuff happened in the last 20 mins
  • Storyline was poor, had alot of boring parts but i must say fuc ke did i jump a few times lol! So for that reason, overall it was O.K
  • I love the first one but this takes too long to get going and too many parts where nothing happens and nothing is added to the film apart frm padding.
    Worst thing though is the way it explains the reason for the haunting, it's just mentioned after a google search....So pathetic.

On the plus side the acting is a lot better than the first and i quite enjoyed the ending.
  • edited October 2010
    i loved the first one going to see saw3d this weekend cant wait even it aint scary those effects in 3d will make it superb
  • my 13 year old daughter got turned away from seeing it in bexleyheath today, although she met Peter Andre which made up for it in her opinion
  • edited October 2010
    they threw a teenager out in enfield turned the lights up refused to start the film, told everyone in there that it wouldnt start until he and his pals had left, the fella got ruined, he got up shouted f this f that at everyone and stormed off

thing is he had tats on his neck too young for the movie but some idiot tattoo his neck without checking and you could see this kid was 15 if a day
  • Titles Luton Bus Luton Bus Luton Bus Luton Bus Luton Bus Luton Bus Credits

The modern horror film. Unoriginal shite.
  • Sponsored links:

• [quote][cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]my 13 year old daughter got turned away from seeing it in bexleyheath today, although she met Peter Andre which made up for it in her opinion[/quote]
    Infinitely more horrific
  • I just prefer to watch Ghost Hunters on Living or Youtube. Lots of paranormal goings on there, real or fake you decide...........
  • The first nightmare on elm street scared the poo out of me, was a lot younger mind, but that was the last 'horror' movie i reckon they made.
  • Is it as 'frightening' as that load of over hyped pooh 'The Blair Witch Project'? The scariest thing about that was that I paid to see it!
  • Rec is good
  • [cite]Posted By: Ted\'s Addicksson[/cite]Is it as 'frightening' as that load of over hyped pooh 'The Blair Witch Project'? The scariest thing about that was that I paid to see it!
    Nothing's happening... Nothing's happening... Nothing's happening... Nothing's happening... Something about a map... Nothing's happening... Nothing's happening...... It's over. A lot of people look pissed.
  • I'll take that as a 'yes'. Cheers Leroy, I hate to get bitten twice.
  • By far the scariest thing I've ever seen was when I was 5 years old.
    Invasion of the Body Snatchers (the 1978 version with Donald Sutherland) seriously scared the living crap out of me.