Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sat next to Martin Allen on a train today

He had has feet on the seat in front of him. Disgraceful example - don't want him as Charlton manager. Course, I wasn't going to tell him that - he still looks absolute nails.

Comments

• edited October 2010
    Can't understand why people want him as manager.

He is off his head, but for some reason because he shouts on the touchline it counts as passion?

All he has ever done is take Brentford to the play off's then leave
  • Has he even been charged with racist abuse yet, or is the allegation proof in itself? Racism-the new witchcraft!
  • edited October 2010
    Comment removed
  • any chance getting BigRedEvil comment about him being racist removed as it was an unproven allegation
  • did you get his autograph?
  • edited October 2010
  • would personally love his fire at the club i think im not alone in thinking we need that type of passion at the club
  • yep.

and when was he racist? big statement to make that.
  • He was supposed to have said something to a club bouncer probably rubbish.

But he was at Brentford and totally one-dimensional. He did all the motivation stuff when he arrived but had nothing else. No good.
  • Got Peter Shirtliff sent off in a league cup game at Loftus Road...we were winning 1-0 at the time....lost 2-1. Would probably make a decent non-league manager with his style and antics. Think we can (still) do better than him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Passion is good, but I think tactical thinking and man management not involving shouting at everyone would also be beneficial, so no Allen for me thanks very much.