Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lech Poznan

Anyone watching the City game on 5. The Poznan away support is something else!

Comments

• Was just speaking with someone about that. Almost rivals us at orient. ;-)
  • A lot of Polish people in Manchester...
  • got one of those megaphones. imagine the blanket brigades reaction to one of those down the valley
  • Don't know about a lot of Polish people in Manchester, but Woolwich is half empty tonight.
  • That support is different gravy ... Short trip for all those manc poles
    It is the best support ever , the complete opposite of us ...... Unreal and we get all excited if we string 4 words together that can be heard 4 rows in front of us (round of applause)

Come on get an equaliser !
  • edited October 2010
    C-a-f-c-c-a-f-c

Red army red army red army
  • In the first half they did a sort of bouncy bouncy and the entire 2k of them turned their back to the pitch to do it. Looked quality on tv. Their local derbies must be a bit lively.
  • we have cafc cafc so be thankfull
  • Not much use it's done them
  • [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]Not much use it's done them

I dunno IA Ive found sometimes when you go to an away game and are part of a good atmosphere that you have helped create it is a buzz even if you lose narrowly.

Even better when you win of course!
  • Sponsored links:

• Ah, I know, I know...

They've been pretty good this second half, and the fans have been very loud.
  • Having a right pop aren't they... fair play to them wherever they are based, as Poland's third or fourth club to string 6k fans together for a Thursday night game in Manchester. Apparently loads turned up at Old Trafford earlier on the tour etc, Citeh still have a way to go then yet ;-)

It's a shame they've not really been in the game for more than a few minutes at a time or it would've gone absolutely mad.

Don't fancy being a citeh fan out there, that'll be a brisk jog back to the Ryanair taxi the state of some of those blokes!
  • It's a shame though because the reputation of the English abroad isn't exactly great.
    All the Polish probably think the same about us when they see stag weekends and binge holidays.
  • Our away support always doubles when ooh aah posts