Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

£50 bet programme on last night

anyone watch it? i fell asleep halfway through, but i like that presenter, he makes me laugh with the things he gets involved in.

however must say iwas disturbed by that "extreme" betman who got himself boobs for a bet. he's loaded and betted loads on silly things and won, but that was just wrong.

anyone else see it?????

Comments

• Options
    i wanted to watch it but the first scene when he just walked in and in the background was some girl riding a bloke made me think it wouldnt be about what i thought it was!
  • Options
    lol yeah, that was a bit weird!!

he had to make money by doing odd things and he met lots of extreme gamblers in vegas. he walked into a pool fully clothed, then played the boob bloke at table tennis, think i fell asleep then. he got the hump cos the boob bloke said he wasn't good at table tennis, turns out he was a county champion or something!
  • Options
    i watched shameless, its an ace prog that!

and they how 'a throw a part eh!
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    watched that before this bet prog, haven't seen the e4 episode tho.

last nights on c4 was defintely the funniest so far.
  • Options
    damn missed shameless! I think Carole is quite Foxy!
  • Options
    I went all retro and watched the 1978 classic movie 'Convoy'. I've never watched shameless although the trailers always made it seem like something worth watching.
  • Options
    i think anyone can watch shameless, my really old old man loves it, he is nearly a pensioner, infact he has his bus pass already, and he can quote it! I had him round for dinner last Wednesday, and he wouldnt stop quoting shameless!

I agree, yesterday was very funny! I love the irish family, paddy's voice is just quality! I also love sheila, and her voice, you couldnt make it up! lol
  • Options
    sorry sheila not carole
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ns_eb_rj_s?[/cite]sorry sheila not carole

i would probably nail sheila too NS, for sure
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: kigelia[/cite]I went all retro and watched the 1978 classic movie 'Convoy'. I've never watched shameless although the trailers always made it seem like something worth watching.[/quote]

Rubber Duck, Rubber Duck!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: 04 MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ns_eb_rj_s?[/cite]sorry sheila not carole

i would probably nail sheila too NS, for sure

ns_eb_rj_s glad you said that, isn't carole the mother of the marty and veronica? ie the old woman that sleeps with anyone and pinched the charity money to buy more trainers?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 04 MCS[/cite]i watched shameless, its an ace prog that!

and they how 'a throw a part eh!

classic frank gallagher quote from last nights episode.
    he comes downstairs from banging monica (1st wife) to find sheila in the kitchen looking for eggs and says "god you don't 'arf get out and about for an agora-fucking-phobic you"