Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

It's time for a change.

edited October 2010 in General Charlton
As times at Charlton start to plummet I thought it would only be right for me to voice my opinion in hope Mr Murray would read this. After the sacking of Pardew and the unrest that followed Parkinson took charge and after two years we now enter the lowest point in the last 5 years at Charlton Football club.

Our staduim which arguably is the best in the division starts to see less and less bums on seats, the board at Charlton must be thinking very hard about things. The recent run of results have lead me to beleive that PP has had his time, every week a different excuse and I personally have run out of all patience. I supported parky last season and I thought we was unlucky at the end of the season. I got a chance to get the the first two game which i thought we did well but how quickly that has changed.

The solution. Parkinson should be given the next two games as a make or break for his future. Within that time a list of names that could come in and give the club a new lease of life. Of course Curby will be mentioned and thats a whle different story but a manager with respect and drive is needed. Of course this will cost money but surely getting more people in the valley week in and week out will pay for it over time.

Cray Addick.

Comments

• Options
    It's time for another thread about it.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]It's time for another thread about it.[/quote]

Thanks for your input