Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brighton fans in home area's!

Anybody see them in the west upper all clapping when the brighton players were cheering and walking back into the tunnel?!

Comments

• Options
    nope,hardly going to make your blood boil is it brighton fans
  • Options
    Dunno Nolly, of all of the things that have got on my wick the past few seasons this is the most shocking.

In fact im thinking of writing a strongly worded letter to Watchdog and texting the blonde bint on the Football league show to vent my spleen.
  • Options
    the whole of the north upper were clapping aswell
  • Options
    lol rodders its up there
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]Dunno Nolly, of all of the things that have got on my wick the past few seasons this is the most shocking.

In fact im thinking of writing a strongly worded letter to Watchdog and texting the blonde bint on the Football league show to vent my spleen.

silly mare she is
  • Options
    So am i wrong in not liking the fact that Brighton supporters where sitting in charlton seats? bad bad person i am. sorry everyone.
  • Options
    Who cares. Not as if we had sold out home areas, is it. Blimey, good luck to them.
  • Options
    Brighton fans in home areas??? Really!! Unbelievable. After everything that happened on saturday this must be top of the agenda at the next board meeting. Or maybe AOB (Any other bollocks).
  • Options
    Since the club needs the money I couldn't really care less if they sold the 10,000 empty seats to Brighton fans so long as they behave themselves.
  • Options
    brighton i guess were in homo ends
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    best and loudest away support I've seen at the valley for years. Brighton are a club on the up, something Curbs used to say about us 12 or 15 years ago. We've had our day in the sun and now we are in freefall and I dread to think where we'll be when we finally stop falling.
  • Options
    Are we sure we are not talking about people like me who stayed to give Kish a clap?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Are we sure we are not talking about people like me who stayed to give Kish a clap?

I think that is the case
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    I respect there away support, so im not being a dick, but still dont like the fact that they were still in our seats!
  • Options
    And no because i stayed to clap him also, but a group of around 20 men was all together in the west with 1 unziping his jacket to show a brighton kit. It just annoyed me (you gotta remember altho brighton deserved there win, i was still in a rather bad mood about it all.
  • Options
    should have had em.
  • Options
    You should have steamed into them then!
  • Options
    20? yeah i can be a nutter sometimes, but 20.. i relised i was out of my depth. But nice to know u all wanted me beaten up! lol.
  • Options
    I think it's fair to say this is an entertaining thread!
  • Options
    Yeah i am actually sorry to have brought it up. Now i think about it, i was silly to be pissed off about it, because i dont have anything against a brighton fan as it goes lol. but as i say, after seeing that display from charlton, i was just in a boys bad mood!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    look you should have steamed them you let yourself down,learn from this
  • Options
    HAHA you lot gonna make get killed or arrested
  • Options
    A couple of them in the East Stand celebrated when the first went in. Who cares they are no harm to us and since they sold out their allocation they only did want any fan would do.
  • Options
    Yeah i suppose your right mate.
  • Options
    Extra revenue. They done us a favour
  • Options
    errrrrrrrrr, who cares !
  • Options
    I was in the upper west and did notnotice them, however the upper west does have away fans legitimatly, if they are on the hospitaity. Last year when Gillingham came downtheir fans jumped up when they scored,we complained and the steward told us he had been told not to do anything. I have no problem with away fans in our areas, providing they don't give it large< i have often been in the home area at away games and just sat on my hands and gone "Yup!" when we scored. I was in the home end for the Battle Of The Bridge, when I shouted "C'mon Lads" my brother in law thought I said "Cmon you reds" and was ready to punch me if anyone approached!!
  • Options
    I think the few Charlton fans that bothered to stay applauded the Brighton players off the field for what was an impressive performance. While I am Charlton through and through (I bleed red you know) I can still applaud a side for playing us off the field. And it wasn't just myself but hundreds of other in the North/West/East alike, it's called respect.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Fair play to Brighton regarding the result and to our decent long suffering fans for applauding a team that played the right way and did a comprehensive job against us, I have a bit of a soft spot for the Seagulls, I like them as a club and they have similar aspects of their recent history scarily similar to our own. It's good to see them doing well (not at our expense obviously) and their loyal fan's deserve a bit of success after all the crap they have been put through in recent years and they hate the dreary Nigel's which is fine with me too! As a side note the first fan to call BBC London after the match was- verbatim "On the line is Nigel and he's a..........Palace fan" and a smarmy cocky bellend he was too.
  • Options
    Where I sat there were quite a few of us who clapped Brighton off. We started applauding Kish and just carried on from there. I think that it feels good to give someone some applause at the end of a match. Trouble is, with a performance like Saturday's it was never going to be Charlton, was it?

Never saw any Brighton in the home end, couldn't have given a toss if I had.