Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Now we all agree..............

edited October 2010 in General Charlton
Although we don't always agree ( i thought Sam was a joke, and have never rated Semedo ), it is now time form us to face up to it. This team is bloody awaful and could
go down. The lack of passion and skill in the second half against an ordinary Brighton was there for all to see. I don't blame Parkinson, but it is time for change, even if only
for changes sake. Parkinson played the right team yesterday, and made the right changes,he just has no options. It is time to change the manager and move on. This time next year we could be sinking 'Powell out' or 'Kinsella out' or even 'Curbishley out' ( I seem to remember the last one before ).

Something must be done before we follow Luton down the tube. TIME FOR CHANGE.....

Comments

• Options
    We need some ******* MIDFIELD players and a striker when the transfer window opens really! because if this is the same team thats gonna be played after xmas, boy oh boy are we in for a NICE 15TH -18TH FINISH!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Semedo, Racon... **** me they are USELESS!!! Martin IS a good player im sure of that, sometimes dont show it and trys to much. Benson just looks LOST every game really. But overall would have to say that the strikers are not doing a great deal BECAUSE of the s***** service they are getting!

And please tell me this!!! Why is it that almost every Charlton player when we have possession looks soooo nervous on the ball, its just sloppy, rushed, panic panic panic! HOPELESS!!!!
  • Options
    We have our own Lampard and Steve G and Charlton.

Semedo and Racon are good players but not when in the same team. Play one or the other with a good hard midfielder and im sure we could turn it around.

I also can't understand all this anti Benson stuff. Play him how D&R played him, feed him good balls and he'll score. Ffs he scored loadsfor them, so why not for us. He run his heart out yesterday for a team playing sh*t low on confidence, so just think what he'd be like when we are on form. Give him time and for god sake a real cross now and then and we shal see what he can do!
  • Options
    I only ment Benson looked lost because of the crap service he gets from the midfield! BIGGEST CHANGE NEEDED IS MIDFIELD!!!
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Nearly all good players who came/who've come to Charlton in the last few years have suddenly become mediocre...

...and when they leave, they become good players again.

Can't be arsed to list, everyone knows the ones.

Something's been radically wrong and is still radically wrong at our club.
  • Options
    Murray needs to change the whole coaching team!!!
  • Options
    agree with Boggzy , numerous players !