Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Human Centipede

edited October 2010 in General Charlton
Watched some mucked up film the other day called The Human Centipede, was wondering if anyone else has seen it? If not i wouldnt advise it, really disturbing! But a film had to watch just because of the hype people made of it.
Heres the trailer if anyone fancys it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0piFZXT8Zxo

Basically a demented German surgeon tryes to connect 3 humans together by there gastric systems, bringing together his fantasy of a human centipede...

Anyway basically who would you guys have in yours ? lol. Would have to have Simon Jordon and Ian Dowie in there not sure about 3rd person yet though....

Comments

• Options
    I saw it a few weeks ago. Interesting concept but the film was pretty dull considering it's controversial content.
    There is a secong film being made at the moment.
  • Options
    Max Clifford, Nick Griffen and John Terry in any order.

I pre-ordered this on Blu-ray, not one of the best I own.
  • Options
    I would have . Margaret Thatcher, Whoopi Goldberg and Kelvin Mackenzie in my Human Centipede.
  • Options
    Kelly Brook, Cheryl Cole, Me.

Wouldn't get out much.
  • Options
    Who's shitting in who's mouth in that little menage Rodders?
  • Options
    See it a while back now, didn't live up to the hype.
  • Options
    I thought it was disgustingly brilliant

And if you have ever gone off track in Europe there are plenty of places like the one in the film!

Ro HYP NOL!!

Thing is the girls are well tasty, even when the Japanese bloke needed to 'go' haha
  • Options
    where can i get a copy of this film
  • Options
    Hired this from blockbuster bloke in shop said I must be some sick dude. Bodes well
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Have you watched it yet?

The mental German surgeon is brilliant.
  • Options
    Mate literally just finished it. That is a fuking weird mo do film. The doctor deserved an Oscar. What a weird concept for a film there are some sick fucks out there
  • Options
    Have decided my final person will be Phil Parkinson in the middle so he can eat as much shit as i saw on Saturday!