Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ISA ISA baby- random advert annoyances

Just seen the ad I despise most on tv, pne that wants me to put a chair through the tv. How can a company that is bankrupt and we had to bail out be allowed to spunk so much money on irritating purile adverts. Especially when the ISAs they are sdvertising pay less in interest than a random nigerian scam email. Hate HBOS, wish they would go away and quietly rebuild their relationship with their punters rather than being so in your face. Why do successful (non bailout banks) not feel the need to spend so much money on advertising? Will HBOS never learn?

Comments

• Options
    Amen to that Dowman. What an irritating plank that bird is, I just wanna hit her.
  • Options
    The Halifax are experts at winding people up both through their banking practices and their adverts. Who can forget that speccy Twat Howard?

That Jamie and Louse Redknapp advert for Thomas Cook makes me want to puke.
  • Options
    that Yeo Valley ad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLySx6wSSmo
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]that Yeo Valley ad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLySx6wSSmo

Yeah thats pretty bad!
  • Options
    here cum the girls
  • Options
    I hate those adverts more than I can rationally explain. I know I should not get annoyed about that ISA ISA baby and there is no reason for me to loathe Jamie and Louise BUT I CAN'T HELP IT I WANT TO BANG THEIR STUPID VACANT HEADS TOGETHER AND LEAVE THEM STRANDED IN A FAR OFF DESERT!

Ok...calm down 3 blokes....let's just hope we get a win tomorrow and it will all be all right.....
  • Options
    It's the annoying smug look on her face that really grips my turd!

And the stupid head wobble

Grrrrrrrrrrr
  • Options
    go compare man is an annoying fat c**t
  • Options
    Her name is Fliss Walton. Now there's a would ya..
  • Options
    Glad I'm not the only one that can't stand this advert. The telly goes on mute when that comes on along with . . .

funky pigeon . com. which pr*** came up with that? Anyone else seen that advert?

Ohh and how many of you have been injured in the workplace in that last 4 and a half years? And how many of you have been sold PAYMENT PROTECTION INSURANCE without knowing it?
    Respect to the BBC for not airing all this rubbish.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How about the motherfuckingly annoying compare the meerkat?!?!?!?! leaves me foaming at the mouth
  • Options
    I am soooooo glad I'm not the only one who can't stand that isa isa ad - it was on again tonight and I went into one about that daft bird and the Lass couldn't understand what I was on about.

now I know I'm not the only one

thanks guys
  • Options
    Jamie "I get distraught when non- millionaire, ordinary folk don't immediately embrace my worldview" Oliver flogging shite Sainsbury's food that is not quite as "pukka" as the fat- tongued, scooter riding, smug halfwit may like to believe.

Heart's in the right place though I suppose.
  • Options
    TELTEL
    edited October 2010
    With Mr Dowman 100% when that bird starts the shoulder and Head movements I just wanna run and hide.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]It's the annoying smug look on her face that really grips my turd!

And the stupid head wobble

Grrrrrrrrrrr
    I could think of a good use for that head wobble...
  • Options
    All that head would be useful for apart from a punch bag.How can a person do so little but piss so many off? Better shut up or Ill be going off topic !!!
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    There is something about her eyes that i find either very scary or very sexy....I can't make up my mind which!

Look at the eyes

I like the comment by Judgenutmeg1977 on page 5.
  • Options
    Yeah, salt peddeler Jamie Oliver mockneying on about some mass farmed garbage for Sainsos. Junk food is junk food even if you fry it on a hill you fat tounged death dealer. Really boils my piss that man.
  • Options
    that annoying, smug couple in the bt broadband ads, especially the female.

anything featuring lenny henry, his fat ex missus and that god awful couple in the tesco ads.

love the meercats though!
  • Options
    Agree those BT ads are painful. Old inbred eyes should dump her.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    when that fooking bitch moves her head to ice ice baby i just want to punch her straight in the face, never has an advert ever got me as mad

my mrs cant believe how annoyed it makes me

i am glad i am not alone
  • Options
    Yeah, salt peddeler Jamie Oliver mockneying on about some mass farmed garbage for Sainsos. Junk food is junk food even if you fry it on a hill you fat tounged death dealer. Really boils my piss that man.

This is one of the best things I have ever read