Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So which 33 Charlton Lifers would you send down the mine shaft...

edited October 2010 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
to replace those Chileans who have just come up???

I will nominate :

Oggy Red for morale boosting purposes when the going gets tough
Golfie (who is the ying to Oggy's yang) for when Oggy get's too much

any further nominations?

Comments

• Options
    Right that does it, I'm going to "out Golfie" Golfie.

Prepare for the new Grumpy Oggy Red .......Charlton are dooomed, Parky Out, and I'll corrupt IncorruptibleAddick.
    Humph!

Now I'm a "Realist", (whatever that's supposed to be).
  • Options
    I'm gonna be cruel - I'm sending in Acworth! (he counts as a lifer IMO)
  • Options
    OohAah, just so he could moan what a poor turnout it was....

Henry Irving, so he could take credit for that turnout....

DFT, to come out two months later asking "have we signed anyone yet?"
  • Options
    No doubt Shag will want to volunteer as long as wilma, sadie Jane, windscreen, maria, suzisausage, curb-it, weegie, and all other lifers of the female gender acconpany him
  • Options
    AKFA, they'd need a leader.
  • Options
    JohnnyBev would go as long as he had a deck of cards and a box of poker chips
  • Options
    Henry Irving, as a phantom he could spirit his way out
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]AKFA, they'd need a leader.

Will he be able to see though?
  • Options
    Gumbo, and then dress 32 other lifers to look like goats...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Gumbo, and then dress 32 other lifers to look like goats...

Excuse me, but I wouldn't relish being 'serviced' by Gumbo.

So I'm not going down no mine. Yah! Boo! Sucks!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm wondering if the cavern floor needs new carpets fitting after those Chileans have done with it? Anyone know a decent carpet fitter we could send down there?
  • Options
    We could send Llera down there. We might need some pit props.
  • Options
    wouldn't send me down the shaft first, the next 32 wouldn't make it down !!
  • Options
    I nominate myself a few months down a dark hole away from my life sounds bliss where do i sign up. Smudge has mining experiance along with his 6 brothers HI Ho!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]I nominate myself a few months down a dark hole away from my life sounds bliss where do i sign up. Smudge has mining experiance along with his 6 brothers HI Ho!!

Not sure if he will be happy.
  • Options
    me becuse the football i am watching England and Charlton is taking me to darker places than any deep hole so i would see the bright side

suicide steve just in case we couldnt take it in the dark any more a few realism moments and thats it wrist cut and blood will run free
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]I nominate myself a few months down a dark hole away from my life sounds bliss where do i sign up. Smudge has mining experiance along with his 6 brothers HI Ho!!

Not sure if he will be happy.

I can think of a few others who might be Dopey.

;o)
  • Options
    Now, which ex-players would we like to send down there? That's another question altogether.
  • Options
    would you need a video log
  • Options
    Oakster - he knows why..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'd like to nominate Nathan as entertainments manager....
  • Options
    BDLBDL
    edited October 2010
    Carter has to be one of them, I mean he's the guy with a girl in every port!
  • Options
    I nominate Carter, if only to stop him sending me those disgusting pictures, actually put MCS on that list for the same reason.
  • Options
    I nominate DA9 who can run around singing Elvis songs ala Edison Pena
  • Options
    I nominate me and 30 Guardianistas off here(i would need someting to put on the fire)
  • Options
    Scoham, as he'd somehow be able to arrange a 33 player game of Football Manager to keep everyone occupied.

You could probably get 1 season done in 2 months.
  • Options
    I'd happily go down the mine, you can seal the fecker shut once I'm down there as well.
  • Options
    I nominate that lady from Countdown - in the hope it may stop the slobbering above ground.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oakster[/cite]to replace those Chileans who have just come up???
    I don't think that's how it works
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oakster[/cite]I'm wondering if the cavern floor needs new carpets fitting after those Chileans have done with it? Anyone know a decent carpet fitter we could send down there?

Nope....you know anyone ?