Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cineworld at the O2 parking

edited October 2010 in General Charlton
Anyone know what the situation is with parking down there? I want to go and see back to the future there as I can't be arsed going to bexleyheath.

Comments

• Options
    Normally park in North Greenwich tube car park.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]Anyone know what the situation is with parking down there? I want to go and see back to the future there as I can't be arsed going to bexleyheath.

Yeah park in the tube station car park.
    However by the time you've got to greenwich, parked up, paid for the car park and walked the 2 miles into the O2 you could've gone to Bexleyheath, watched the film and got back home again!
  • Options
    If you go past the tube station car park, over the bit by where the drop off area there is a car park. If you use that and show your parkign voucher at the cinema, you get a voucher/stamp and get free parking!
  • Options
    From the website

The O2 has two official car parks.
    North Greenwich London Underground station NCP car park (500 spaces) is available as well : Monday - Friday £6 per day. Saturday & Sunday £3 per day.
    Cineworld ticket holders get 4 hours free parking in car parks 2 and 4
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]From the website

The O2 has two official car parks.
    North Greenwich London Underground station NCP car park (500 spaces) is available as well : Monday - Friday £6 per day. Saturday & Sunday £3 per day.
    Cineworld ticket holders get 4 hours free parking in car parks 2 and 4
    Think they have upped their charges (NCP) to £8 per day.
  • Options
    I'm always amazed that the o2 can get away with charging £20 for arena parking! £20 for the same car park that you use for the cinema.

You have to take your car park ticket and a cinema ticket to a hut inbetween car park 4 and the old David Beckham Academy to swap it for a pre paid one. Lots of effort, just as well that it's a nice cinema!
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    It's free FFS if you show your ticket and park in the right place. Never had a problem there?
  • Options
    If I go to a gig at the o2 I always park at B&Q/Sainsbury's & jump on the bus for the last bit :o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]If I go to a gig at the o2 I always park at B&Q/Sainsbury's & jump on the bus for the last bit :o)

I usually use the cinema there or park there and walk to the O2 ten mins walk max.