Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Machete

Anyone who likes action moves needs to see this. Mercy me, what a blast - start to finish

Comments

• Options
    Yeah it's bloody brilliant, it's a 100 time better than The Expendables, funny and violent as hell, with a brilliant cast. Michelle Rodriguez and Jessica Alba have never looked better!
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    [cite]Posted By: siblers[/cite]Yeah it's bloody brilliant, it's a 100 time better than The Expendables, funny and violent as hell, with a brilliant cast. Michelle Rodriguez and Jessica Alba have never looked better!
    There is something very, very wrong about Michelle Rodriguez... but also something very very right about her. Rug-muncher or not, when she puts that sulky pout look on I get all giddy.

They;re all good in it - even Lohan is OK. Special mention for Don Johnson - hilarious role.
  • Options
    I never found her attaractive until I saw her in Avatar, thought she was as sexy as hell in this though. Loved the bit where he rapelled down the window with your man's intestines.
  • Options
    I watched this Saturday, holy shit what a film
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]I watched this Saturday, holy shit what a film
    pretty much my exact reaction Carter. Not really an action film fan but feck me sideways, this was like a rollercoaster from start to finish.