Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lip service

could this become the new 'this life' type cult series?

Comments

• Options
    I liked it lol big group of fit lesbians that sometimes sway towards blokes... Every mans dream!
  • Options
    i saw this as was flicking thru the channels... ended up watching most of it!!
    not sure about them getting it on in the funeral parlour thou in front of that dead man?!?!?!?
  • Options
    Interesting that this is getting a mention on here. Some of it was filmed in our flat - brief glimpses this week, but will see more of it next week. It's where Frankie is staying with Jay. Earnt a few quid from it! ;-)
  • Options
    I didn't see this - did they use the Elvis Costello song for the theme tune?
  • Options
    i might have to have a nose then Weegie! how interesting.
  • Options
    did you get to see any of the filming Weegie ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]did you get to see any of the filming Weegie ;-)

No - had to stay well away. Apparently there's some Frankie action in our spare room in the next episode, though....
  • Options
    Caught most of the first episode last night. Really enjoyed this but mainly watched it to be nosey. Seem to have done a good job because I caught myself sympathising with Cat. Unlike some series where you really don't care what happens to the characters. I don't think it will take much encouragement to get my bloke to give it a watch. Didn't manage to buy him the t-shirt I saw at a festival 'dip me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians'.

The Guardian's online comments page had me giggling a fair bit. I have no clue how to post a link successfully, I fall down at changing my user profile piccie.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Watched it on iplayer last night, partly because of the comment from Alex Wright about the new This Life. Not sure if it will be as good but can see some similarities, would not be surprised if is the same producers who did This Life and Teachers. Very watchable and enjoyable. Looking forward to next weeks as it has plenty of potential to be a really good entertaining series.
  • Options
    I'm interested Weegie, how does that come about: Do you have to know someone involved ? Is there an agency for this sort of thing? Or perhaps a register of locations? Or did you just get a lucky knock on the door?

I quite fancy our house being used for a period piece (would have to be '70s though, as it isn't that old) - then getting a free decoration job when they put it back as it was ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm looking forward to getting a look inside Weegies spare room tomorrow ;-)
  • Options
    Ding fcuking dong!!!!

Anna out of This Life even gets involved with a bit of diving!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Terry Naylor[/cite]Ding fcuking dong!!!!

Anna out of This Life even gets involved with a bit of diving!
    that was good lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]I'm looking forward to getting a look inside Weegies spare room tomorrow ;-)

Well, I don't know what any future visitors will think of staying in that room now!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]I'm looking forward to getting a look inside Weegies spare room tomorrow ;-)

Well, I don't know what any future visitors will think of staying in that room now!!!

I'm only visiting if they're in there too!
  • Options
    just watched this weeks installment.

Very tasteful apartment weegie :)