Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England v Montenegro..........

Anyone interested ?

Comments

• Options
    yep, on the sofa, beer in hand, forgot the pringles though
  • Options
    I think they should change their name to Count Montenegro
  • Options
    Bent injured? Dropped?
  • Options
    injured in training, he's in the stand watching.
  • Options
    Jeeeezus this is a very very poor game of football. Best in the country my fooking arse
  • Options
    lescott playing well. rest are shite....rooney the worst.
  • Options
    watching online whilst soaking dried fruit in brandy for a christmas cake. Game is depressing and far less interesting than chopping glace cherries.
  • Options
    why dont we just play 4 up front?...these sides come to wembley and put 11 behind the ball. we have two upfront....well one, cos rooney basically plays like a defensive midfielder and gives the ball away trying to ping 50 yard passes.
  • Options
    It is dire the footie is shite the commentry is worse.

My football life is shit right now cafc in the 3rd tier and England playing like this ffs
  • Options
    We should be at least 3 nil up by now. Rubbish.

Nth London - can it get any worse?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is that a new kit? I like the goal keeper top.
  • Options
    Yep mclaren could come back and we could be in the 4th division England are poor tonight Barry is appaling
  • Options
    I cant believe McLaren is even being touted. Itll be like the next election when everyone is calling for New Labour to come back.

It's got to be Redknapp. Doubt the chumps at the FA will appoint him though.
  • Options
    Why have they brought out a new shirt? There wasn't meant to be a new one until next year. Oh well, maybe JJB still have their 20% off everything on. It hasn't been very well advertised. Don't think people are happy about it.
  • Options
    The FA will never appoint Redknapp, he's does too many dodgy dealings.
  • Options
    someones gonna get sent off in a minute
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]It's got to be Redknapp. Doubt the chumps at the FA will appoint him though.
    Hope for Bent's sake it's not.
  • Options
    Make a bloody change. Put on wiltshire. And god forgive me take rooney and crouch off and put Kevin Davies on
  • Options
    Can it get any worse? Think i might go to bed!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: vodkaanddietcoke[/cite]Can it get any worse? Think i might go to bed!

You read my mind...........
    night johnboy................
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ultimate fighter on now ss3 turn the footie off absolute dog shit I am bored cackless
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Ultimate fighter on now ss3 turn the footie off absolute dog shit I am bored cackless

two geezers cuddling and sweating all over each other in a ring?...i think ill stick to gareth barry giving the ball away thanks.
  • Options
    Gerrard is playing so deep he looks like a centre back.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    No 2 geezers beating the living shit out of eachother or 11 butties playing like ponces
  • Options
    phew, that was close
  • Options
    IMAGINE IF BENT WERE PLAYING...
  • Options
    im sure we will qualify with ease,lot of plastic at that game tonight,if a master class of a manager like cappello cant get them going it shows how useless the TEAM are
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Rooney is playing so deep he looks like an out of shape scouse urchin who hasn't put a ten second burst of effort into tonight.

agree 100%
  • Options
    I reckon we're gonna get this ref down the Valley soon
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]I reckon we're gonna get this ref down the Valley soon

I reckon I could f**king reff in this ding dong league.