Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace fans

edited October 2010 in General Charlton
http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=9199&posts=299

Not sure if i've done this correctly but i think this is a link to a Millwall board showing some pictures of Palace fans. Thought i'd have a look and see what the banter was like building up to their game Saturday and stumbled on this. Whilst Millwall fans are normally very boring with their hard man and fake Bermondsey hooly shit i've got to say this thread is funny. Look at the state of some of these Palace fans. I know all clubs have a fair share of, shall we say, less impressive individuals, but this lot are something special. Enjoy.

Comments

• Options
    I've got lots of mates and acquaintances who are Millwall fans and, just like on your message boards there is some real good banter and humour - no problem with that, it's the hard man shit from all the tag along wannabe's and the overdoing of the bermondsey type stuff that does get on my nerves. If i put that to one side i find your lot a good laugh - don't know many Palace fans but they, certainly on their boards come across as a bit sad, particularly when protesting so hard that Charlton aren't rivals. That and the ultra stuff makes them a laughing stock. They are now claiming Millwall aren't rivals either because they can't sell their tickets. When Brighton come up and they still get a shit home support for that, who are they going to claim as rivals then? For me, to be above / beat Millwall is always important and matters. Palace is a convenient rivalry because to beat them is fun but doesn't really matter if you lose because they are irrelevant.
  • Options
    Poor Palace boy face splattered across the Millsmall Boards with his bird and dad i almost hope the poor palarse bstd dont turn up ,

then again no he deserves it for calling them out

Very brave from behind a screen
  • Options
    av4dus.jpg

350 palace fans .... out of the 4,000 allocation given at Millwall
  • Options
    SLL, while that might have an amusing aspect to it, the wannabee hardmen on that board are cringeworthy. It reads like Danny Dyer's wet dream with a bit of racism on the side. The ironing of the outrage about him the palace boy being an internet hardman being played out across the internet seemed lost on a few. Particularly the poor little lad that was calling for admin to help stem the invasion. The world's a mess.
  • Options
    It does look as though that the match had yet to kick off (there seems like a few coming in).
  • Options
    I take it that was a friendly?
  • Options
    The first post on that message board is pure comedy genius. Personally I've met a couple of Palace fans in the last couple of days through my my new job. They never fail to suprise me with their lack of humility, conceit and utter arrogance.
  • Options
    Palace fan just ran on & took a selfie with Casemiro. 
  • Options
    I hope he frames it - might be worth a few quid one day - its not every day you find a palace fan
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I hope he frames it - might be worth a few quid one day - its not every day you find a palace fan
    Oi my family are Palace 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Oi my family are Palace 
    can i get a selfie?
  • Options
    Argh Casemiro is a nobody. Stripey Nigel has much more famous people on his Instagram page.