Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The only way is Essex

edited October 2010 in Not Sports Related
Please, if you havent seen this yet watch it online somewhere. Its on 10pm on a Sunday, ITV2.

If X Factor winds you up then you will want to commit murder after watching this.....enjoy.

Comments

• turned over after ten minutes. Oh dear.
  • Am off to get a Vagazzale.

why do they give these people air time? That is mark Wright, Josh's brother... the one who was best man to Jack Tweed.

Couldnt work out what the programme was supposed to be at all but blimey oreilly. Hope leroy doesnt see it he might explode.
  • This show infuriated me more than it probably should have
  • I saw the show and i thought he looked familiar..... £3700 on a watch... different world
  • Couldn't bring myself to watch it. Have heard nothing but bad reports from people that did.
  • edited October 2010
    watched some of it------------its a car crash of a program----- is it supposed to be a piss take ?----------what language are they speaking ?--------------spray on tans ?? the birds look as if they have been lagged/plastered and fire proofed !

no idea what it was all about.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Couldnt work out what the programme was supposed to be at all but blimey oreilly. Hope leroy doesnt see it he might explode.

It’s basically a copy of the Hills (a really popular MTV show) but set in Essex instead of Beverley Hills. Not quite the same !!
  • Lack of self awareness is stunning
  • Shittin hell!
  • Am I the only one who found it so ridiculous that it was very entertaining?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: PalaceHater[/cite]Am I the only one who found it so ridiculous that it was very entertaining?

It would seem so ;-)
  • OH.MY.GOD.

I don't care if it's slightly scripted or not. This is EVERYTHING that is wrong with Essex and the airheads from there.
  • One of the girls on there is local. Becky. Think she's from bexleyheath. Such a shocking program though
  • [cite]Posted By: PalaceHater[/cite]Am I the only one who found it so ridiculous that it was very entertaining?

Pure car crash telly. It was appaulingly bad, but somehow it was hard to look away. I won't be watching religiously but if you need some 'brain in neutral' entertainment then there is a certain comedy value to it.
  • It is shite acting shite writing and shite part of the country
  • Not seen it, but saw a trailer for it and thought 'my god this looks shit'. Having read this thread and heard others talk about it, i think i've now got to watch it just to see how bad it really is.
  • Watched it and agree with the post about how it is so shockingly bad, it is entertaining and quite funny. Will watch again for sure.
  • [cite]Posted By: supaclive[/cite]OH.MY.GOD.

I don't care if it's slightly scripted or not. This is EVERYTHING that is wrong with Essex and the airheads from there.
    [cite]Posted By: O-Randy-Hunt[/cite]One of the girls on there is local. Becky. Think she's from bexleyheath. Such a shocking program though

It would seem the airheads are everywhere
  • LOL

Bexleyheath and Dartford are close enough to the water for ther Essex virus to contract Uncle :-)
  • Going out in Bexleyheath is very similar to going out in Essex!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Cant believe i sat through all of that, absolute rubbish! what a joke of a program, i have seen some rubbish but that is top of the pile
  • Firstly I will point out that whilst I live in Essex - I am a Kentishman at heart having been born and raised there.

Secondly I will point out that I don't know a single person like anyone on that show (on either side of the water). I thought it was boring, not funny, crap scripting, crap acting and thoroughly un-entertaining.

I strongly regard it as an hour of my life seriously wasted and I am highly unlikely to watch it again.

Finally - I would like to inform some of the uninformed on here that there are some beautiful parts of Essex and some not so nice parts - much like Kent really. But anyone thinking the whole area of Essex is like this program is retarded.
  • thanks for clearing that up, i was under the impression it was a serious educational programme.
  • edited October 2010
    Mark is my new hero.

What a geezer!

23 and asking his Nanny for advice.

Then his girlfriend's tattooing their lady parts FOR HIM.

Respect.
  • swisdom i agree, i know quite a few ppl in essex and nothing like any of them and i regard it as an hour lost although was winning at poker while playing so not totally :P
  • Swisdom i must be from the nice part
  • I was in a village called Moreton recently. Bloody lovely little pubs.
  • [cite]Posted By: supaclive[/cite]OH.MY.GOD.

In your opinion. I briefly considered replying to this with something equally insulting but that would make me an airhead.
  • If you have fb falconwood_1 have a look at him on there. I'm afraid to say I do have numerous mutual friends with him on there!

He's got one album called 'playing for england'. Would appear he represented England U19's a few years ago. He's also tagged in numerous pics playing for Colchester at some point, including one of him playing in that cup game at Bromley.
  • He is Josh Wrights brother as think i might have mentioned a few times.

Ignore the stupid comment RF.