Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FAO Crusty54

edited October 2010 in General Charlton
Given I didn't get the chance to respond on the match thread after doing the usual and updating from what I hear on the commentary, here's my piece.

I heard Benson mentioned once in the first half (other than his goal), that being the only thing I mentioned. I neither said whether he'd actually done anything or not; for all I know when the commentary broke away he was linking up deliciously with Abbott and the rest of the team. He scored two goals. Fair play. I actually quite like him; he's been a pretty loyal chap to John Still and I've not slagged him off one bit this season. He's got more goals than the rest of our strikers put together in the league and played less games, I believe. Moreover, we need to find out how to play to his strengths - he's clearly a poacher, as can be seen with all his goals, and who cares if they're "easy"? They're goals. The jury's still out on him for me, but three goals so far isn't a bad return.

Hope I've done enough slagging off for your liking there. Oh, and would you like some updates when there doesn't happen to be some BBC London commentary available?