Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Belle Amie - X Factor

edited October 2010 in Not Sports Related
Esther the lead singer on the show tomorrow is a local girl who supports charlton.
Everyone get voting!!

Comments

• Options
    JTJT
    edited October 2010
    You do have a lovely way with words Jonathan.
  • Options
    save ya money and put it into the club. buy an extra programme at the game next week.

cant be havin x factor.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]You do have a lovely way with words Jonathan.

its the way i say it ;o)
  • Options
    i wont be in but good luck with that and dont mind the rude people on here.

If you're on twitter then put it out on that with cafc hashtag
  • Options
    I love X Factor, sad but true. Belle Amie are the group formed from 5 girls who never made it in the solo section. Thought they were ok last week and if she is a Charlton fan then good luck to her. Don't think they will win though. Saying that, unlike previous years with Leona, JLS, Alexandra, there appears to be no outstanding act so they have as good a chance as any. Cheryl made a right balls-up with her selection, Gamu aside, Keri with the fuzzy hair should have made it through. Can't stand the girl who sung 'Smile', or tried to.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]I love X Factor, sad but true. Belle Amie are the group formed from 5 girls who never made it in the solo section. Thought they were ok last week and if she is a Charlton fan then good luck to her. Don't think they will win though. Saying that, unlike previous years with Leona, JLS, Alexandra, there appears to be no outstanding act so they have as good a chance as any. Cheryl made a right balls-up with her selection, Gamu aside, Keri with the fuzzy hair should have made it through. Can't stand the girl who sung 'Smile', or tried to.

NO REAL TALENT? Best year yet...Matt and the Irish lass will be able to sing anything thrown at them. Belle Amie are technically the best group ever on X Factor, and the Italian guy with the attitude is the dark horse.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: windscreen[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]I love X Factor, sad but true. Belle Amie are the group formed from 5 girls who never made it in the solo section. Thought they were ok last week and if she is a Charlton fan then good luck to her. Don't think they will win though. Saying that, unlike previous years with Leona, JLS, Alexandra, there appears to be no outstanding act so they have as good a chance as any. Cheryl made a right balls-up with her selection, Gamu aside, Keri with the fuzzy hair should have made it through. Can't stand the girl who sung 'Smile', or tried to.

NO REAL TALENT? Best year yet...Matt and the Irish lass will be able to sing anything thrown at them. Belle Amie are technically the best group ever on X Factor, and the Italian guy with the attitude is the dark horse.

Matt the Carpenter? Uhmm, one trick pony in my opinion. Which one was the Irish lass? (don't say the Irish one!). Actually think Cher, the one with the throat problem that Cheryl put through, may be a dark horse. Other than those can't really remember any of the others. And the Italian guy, can't stand him and can't see him lasting long imo.
  • Options
    which one is esther then?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]which one is esther then?[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_789992 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]ba.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

second from left I think.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]which one is esther then?[div id=Attachments_789992 class=Attachments][ul][div]ba.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

Now there's a would ya for ya!! Can only pick one of them and as I dont know which one Esther is I'm going for the Asian bird on the end.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]which one is esther then?[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_789992 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]ba.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

I dont recognise her from the Bugle?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: windscreen[/cite]

Matt the Carpenter? Uhmm, one trick pony in my opinion. Which one was the Irish lass? (don't say the Irish one!). Actually think Cher, the one with the throat problem that Cheryl put through, may be a dark horse. Other than those can't really remember any of the others. And the Italian guy, can't stand him and can't see him lasting long imo.

Strangely Cher is a lot of peoples favourites, but she will find it hard going because she doesnt possess a head voice..consequently she will struggle with songs that have range or that need power. I am guessing that she's had bad instruction or no instruction at all. She is what you would call an unhealthy singer, and they are prone to breaking down with all sorts of throat problems.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Redmidland[/cite]Now there's a would ya for ya!! Can only pick one of them and as I dont know which one Esther is I'm going for the Asian bird on the end.

So you can make her hit the high notes .....?
  • Options
    s**t programme
  • Options

I noticed her in the auditions and thought she was cute. Felt a bit miffed when she was rejected but when she got back in I was delighted! Now I discover she's a Charlton fan too......

I call that destiny!
  • Options
    I'll vote for her us addicks have to stick together. Sorry storm.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Redmidland[/cite]Now there's a would ya for ya!! Can only pick one of them and as I dont know which one Esther is I'm going for the Asian bird on the end.

So you can make her hit the high notes .....?

I wouldnt mind trying.......but I bet she could make me howl like a dog!!!
  • Options
    Matt Nailed it as did Aiden and Trey c , thought Belle Amie were poor along with Cher
  • Options
    For what it's worth, I thought Aiden, Mary and Treyc were the best performances today.

Generally, what a crazy set of performances. Wish it was like that every week. I'm sure it will all become 'normal' in time and lose the delightful edge that this evening had.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I hope the gimmicks (the gay guys, Storm?, and the old fella with the bongo drums) stay as long as possible. If I have to watch it, and if it has to be the Christmas number 1, I might as well be entertained. Thought the large Irish woman was the best.
  • Options
    missed Matt's performance but thought Aiden and Trayc nailed it. Thought Cher did ok too. Belle Amie far from the worst so should be ok this week. Can't stand Nicolo, arrogant Italian. Was entertaining tonight though. Diva Fever must go tomorrow.
  • Options
    Seriously? Who the f*** watches this? It's Opportunity Knocks for chavs FFS
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Seriously? Who the f*** watches this? It's Opportunity Knocks for chavs FFS

That's right. we need to revert back to a hieracrchy. It's much better when those in the know get all the jobs, isn't it? Boring middle class
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    "Opportunity Knocks for chavs"

Absolutely spot on, it's just a dumbed down "talent" show for dumbed down people. Yates' dad has been replaced by Cowell and the clapometer has been replaced by a hall full of screaming kids. Other than that nothing much is any different. It's still just a big spoonful of crud to keep the bottom feeders happy.
  • Options
    Like it, Stig. Go back to Jeremy Clarkson. Much more your type.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: chablis addick[/cite]Like it, Stig. Go back to Jeremy Clarkson. Much more your type.[/quote]

Jeezus H - I do not think so.
  • Options
    So, you would like to say that none of them have any talent at all?
  • Options
    I think Jeremy Clarkson is talented, I just don"t like him.
  • Options
    "Them" is plural - I obviously wasn't talking about Jeremy Clarkson I was talking about the "talent."