Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Expired Polaroid Film

If anyone has any old expired polaroid film/cameras that they're looking to throw out please can you drop me a whisper as I'm expermenting with some new stuff at the moment and am having trouble getting any at reasonable prices. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    By "expermenting" I take it you mean recreating 70's readers wives shots.
  • Options
    Blackheath, I've got a polaroid Sun 600 you can have if you want it. Don't think I've got any spare film for it though.
  • Options
    Just download hipstamatic! :)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]By "expermenting" I take it you mean recreating 70's readers wives shots.

Caught out already! Damn you.
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]Blackheath, I've got a polaroid Sun 600 you can have if you want it. Don't think I've got any spare film for it though.

I may well take you up on that offer thank you. Let me see if I can get some more film and whether the camera I got on Friday actually works and I'll drop you a whisper. thank you.
  • Options
    As far as film goes, have you tried this stuff?
  • Options
    Polaroid....... My pro photographers used to get through boxs of the stuff, probably wiped out an entire city with all the crap in those 'peelers'.

They used to work better when you used to stuff them down your trousers and 'agitate' them......rub them up and down with your fingers...... get the idea!..... or at least that what we used to tell the models!......
  • Options
    I'll just grab my Anorak!