Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Paulo sousa sacked

On ssn

Comments

• Options
    O'Neil maybe?
  • Options
    Well Sousa's confident. He got the full backing of the Chairman on Tuesday, so the reports are probably true.
  • Options
    mike stowell and chris powell take temporary charge
  • Options
    ONeill and Sven in talks
  • Options
    Pardew ?
  • Options
    Wasn't parkie in the frame for a short time previously?
  • Options
    Has to be Curbs, no wait, Dowie
  • Options
    Another loony, trigger happy chairman. Can see Pardew and Dowie sniffing around this one.
  • Options
    Anything to keep dowies ugly boat away from my tv on saturdays.
  • Options
    The mayor of Leicester came out and said Mandaric & Sousa are a disgrace (or something like that).....Mandaric replied that the manager had the boards backing!...2 days is a long time in football.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: MrLargo[/cite]Another loony, trigger happy chairman. Can see Pardew and Dowie sniffing around this one.

How many managers have Leicester had in the last 5 years? Must be 6 or 7.

East Midlands news (BBC/ITV, I can't remember) called it "the dreaded vote of confidence" on Tuesday evening (before the match), so it was no surprise.
  • Options
    Apparently they've already spoken to Sven and MON.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MrLargo[/cite]Another loony, trigger happy chairman. Can see Pardew and Dowie sniffing around this one.

How many managers have Leicester had in the last 5 years? Must be 6 or 7.

East Midlands news (BBC/ITV, I can't remember) called it "the dreaded vote of confidence" on Tuesday evening (before the match), so it was no surprise.

Think they got through 4 just in the season the went down, including sacking Martin Allen after 4 games because Mandaric wanted to sign Fat Jimmy Floyd after his sparkling season with us and Allen didn't want to know.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]The mayor of Leicester came out and said Mandaric & Sousa are a disgrace (or something like that).....Mandaric replied that the manager had the boards backing!...2 days is a long time in football.

I think Mandaric had a cold at the time, I thought he said that the manager had the boards sacking
  • Options
    Since 1st October 2004, they have had 10 managers.

Micky Adams
    Craig Levein
    Rob Kelly
    Nigel Worthington
    Martin Allen
    Frank Burrows & Gerry Taggart
    Ian Holloway
    Nigel Pearson
    Paulo Sousa
  • Options
    O'Neill was a legend there and was (and is) held in great affection and respected by the fans for giving them years of mid table Premiership football.
  • Options
    They had a few good cup runs under O'Neill...
  • Options
    Mandaric is a joke to English football
  • Options
    Good he was too cool for them
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    [quote][cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]O'Neill was a legend there and was (and is) held in great affection and respected by the fans for giving them years of mid table Premiership football.[/quote]

As Howard Wilkinson would say never go back.

<edit> Idiot me Kendall not wilkinson
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Choice[/cite]Mandaric is a joke to English football

decent bloke though. Met him at a service station once on the way to a away game. Was happy to chat away for a few minutes and seemed a decent sort.
  • Options
    Chrissy Powell in charge for the weekend's game!
  • Options
    so many managers and a crank for a chairman ..... yet they still only spent one season in league one when relegated
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]so many managers and a crank for a chairman ..... yet they still only spent one season in league one when relegated

Yup.

Sack parky, get a replacement and sack him too. Sack Murray and bring in that sheikh chap who "bought" Pompey and we'll get promoted!
  • Options
    not bad, 24 posts before their situation was compared to Charlton's : - )

Might as well sink now as we all know the arguments pro and con as we've gone over them so many times.
  • Options
    the apologists arrive before you can blink !
  • Options
    The apologists' attackers are here too.
  • Options
    Think o'niel andand mandrake the magician would be a good combo. Good club for curbs to mould again if mandrake gave him the time. Good luck to sir chris but seems to be a poisend challace at the mo at the walkers.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]not bad, 17 posts before their situation was compared to Charlton's : - )

Might as well sink now as we all know the arguments pro and con as we've gone over them so many times.

Corrected that one for you.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]not bad, 17 posts before their situation was compared to Charlton's : - )

Corrected that one for you.

well spotted IA, Len was too subtle for me there ; - )