Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MK Dons Away Support

edited September 2010 in General Charlton
Worse than ours!

How many did they bring 250 tops?. Like to think we'll take that in the Paint Pot!

Comments

• Options
    They are not a proper club, most of their fans are mainly plastics who supported United or Arsenal a few years back so they are never going to get big away numbers.
  • Options
    if they were a club with history it would be shocking......
  • Options
    I counted 164. How can we find out exact number? I want to see how close I was
  • Options
    who sits at a match and counts the away support? lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: agim[/cite]who sits at a match and counts the away support? lol

people that went last night and had to sit through that game!!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]They are not a proper club, most of their fans are mainly plastics who supported United or Arsenal a few years back so they are never going to get big away numbers.[/quote]

A lot of MK Dons fans, support MKD as their second team
  • Options
    have you ever tried getting out of Milton Keynes?...i reckon 3000 supporters set off on the journey and 2750 are currently on a roundabout somewhere.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]have you ever tried getting out of Milton Keynes?...i reckon 3000 supporters set off on the journey and 2750 are currently on a roundabout somewhere.[/quote]

ha ha worked there for 6 months believe me they know how to get out
  • Options
    Fair play to the ones that travelled but it was probably the worst away support i've ever seen, didn't hear one bit of noise from them and there were hardly any of them. I think Hartlepool brought about 100 last season but i remember them at least singing
  • Options
    Must be kinda shitty playing for MK Dons, playing in front on a passionless crowd in a stadium that's only like a 3rd full isn't exactly gonna get their players pumped up. Worse again for away games playing in front of such numbres.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They seem to be a bit of step-in-stone club for managers. Di Matteo and Ince (ok i know Ince went back). Must be crappy to support a team like that. Does anyone know a Wimbledon fan that follows MK Dons? I presume they all follow AFC. Been thinking what i would do in that situation as neither is YOUR club.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    didn't we take 250 to northwich victoria last year with our numbers bulked up with new ground syndrome and not a week night?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]didn't we take 250 to northwich victoria last year with our numbers bulked up with new ground syndrome and not a week night?

for a game that was on tv though

oh and I went though god knows why
  • Options
    I seem to remember Barnsley bringing 54 to us many years ago
  • Options
    no need to open the away end for them in my opinion (waste of money), could've sat them at the end of the west lower
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Fair play to the ones that travelled but it was probably the worst away support i've ever seen, didn't hear one bit of noise from them and there were hardly any of them. I think Hartlepool brought about 100 last season but i remember them at least singing

To be fair, half of them did try making noise (only heard them because i was close to them in the West) but you wouldnt have heard it.

3 songs i heard:

''No one likes us, we don't care''
    ''Is this all you get at home?''
    ''They're here, they're there, they're every f*cking where.....empty seats''

The last two - fair enough if you're Norwich, but come on. Anyone went to Stadium:MK last season would know that ridiculously rich coming from them.
  • Options
    will we bring more to them next week ...........................me thinks not
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    MKD brought 220 (turnstile count), we've sold 187 so far.

Obviously you'd expect more for a League game, but looks as if we'll have more for the JPT game.
  • Options
    i think 187 for up there for us isn't too shabby
  • Options
    what kind of oddball, no lifer would go to the JPT game?

OohAah??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ''They're here, they're there, they're every f*cking where.....empty seats''

They've got some front!...thats like Nick Gray singing the Adams family song
  • Options
    Talk about those in glass houses.....
  • Options
    Bet they hear the empty seats song sung at them every week, that's how they know the words.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]will we bring more to them next week ...........................me thinks not

A cup no one cares about and it's on sky. I'm surprised ANYONE is going, let alone the 200 odd we've sold so far.
  • Options
    we will care if we get to Wembley though :-)
  • Options
    Looked in the Palace programme from when we last played them away and they took 32 fans to Leeds in the Carling Cup so MK Dons hasn't got the worst away support after all!
  • Options
    Think Wallsall brought less down last year on Saturday... must have only been about 100
  • Options
    220 w@nkers.
  • Options
    http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/842237-conference-club-histon-take-no-away-fans-to-wrexham
  • Options
    Wow no fans? Thats quite extraordinary! Tamworth (who are also in the Blue Square Prem) played Welsh side Llanelli in a friendly this season and only 1 away fan turned up. Given that it was only a friendly it was prob a good turn out ;)