Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Support Charlton Upbeats - **£3,355 raised ahead of draw. Fantastic!!!**

Comments

• Yes and thats a bit upsetting.
  • JTJT
    edited September 2010
    Won't plague this thread with anything.
  • He's excelled himself there eh !, what a bellend.
  • Everyone, if you read 606, please don't comment on this thread - it gives him exactly what he wants.

On a seperate and more positive note - Damon Hill will be a speaker at the fundraising event on 14 October.
  • This is a great cause and well done to all involved. I have a Downs cousin and two of my best mates had Downs children last year.

I ended up biting on the comments on 606.... Don't know why I bothered! Username on 606 is jamie77 but keep meaning to change to one username for all the forums so may amend it soon
  • edited September 2010
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Everyone, if you read 606, please don't comment on this thread - it gives him exactly what he wants.

On a seperate and more positive note - Damon Hill will be a speaker at the fundraising event on 14 October.

Agree with a lot of points that poster makes (aside from personal snipes) but that is bang out of order.

Complete and utter fruitcake by the sounds of it.
  • edited September 2010
  • Im going to set-up a sponsored 'Hunt this bell-end down and give him a good hidin'. All proceeds will go to charity.

Great work so far with the raffle, well done.
  • I presume you lot know who this wrong un is. I'd be pleased if you pm'd me.
  • Astounding ... He hits a new low this time.

Being controversial to get attention is ok if that's what you want but to go about it in this way is pathetic.

But of course, I'm on Charlton Life and apparently part of a clique and a conspiracy to protect the board, so what do I know.
  • Sponsored links:

• My good god I can not believe that
  • Forget about "numbnuts" we've topped a grand!
    Well done all.
  • There is now an Upbeats website if you are interested in findin out more about the scheme:

http://www.charltonupbeats.com/
  • Have you spoken to the organisers to link our competition to their website? Bit tricky as you dont want their justgiving and your justgiving mixed up?
  • edited September 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]he's donated 100 quid and aid he will double it if we get 6 points from the next two games.

that's great stuff from oohaah. looks like he'll be doubling up when we beat brentford.
  • well done dave storry for sticking in his 25 quid for me turning up to those 2 home games

anyone willing to sponsor me via upbeats to make the next two away games !
  • i've just sponsored you to go to Brentford. (you're gonig anyway im sure).
  • Rob Elliot will sponsor you to stay away surely?
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i've just sponsored you to go to Brentford. (you're gonig anyway im sure).

correct but not hard enough (and drinking hurts) to go on the booze cruise
  • [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Rob Elliot will sponsor you to stay away surely?

i'd do the same for him!
  • Sponsored links:

• We do need a way of totting up a bit more.

What about getting Dave Lockwood to announce the teams wearing a Mankini... i might pay a bit more to see that!

Upbeats
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]We do need a way of totting up a bit more.

What about getting Dave Lockwood to announce the teams wearing a Mankini... i might pay a bit more to see that!

Upbeats

I'd pay to NOT see that.
  • Nooooooooooooo its a family club.
  • Yes think of the children Dave!
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]well done dave storry for sticking in his 25 quid for me turning up to those 2 home games

anyone willing to sponsor me via upbeats to make the next two away games !
    Nope, but I'll sponsor you to maintain a Curbs-silence for the next week.

We're 25% of the way to target now.
  • Just for a week ali? Well done tho very generous. Good plug on charlton live just now.
  • Well I figured if I made it too long a period he'd never manage it, so it'd just look like an empty gesture on my part. It also means that if he does succeed the total gets boosted before the dinner.
  • i'll do my best
  • Simply make a donation by debit card / credit card via the JustGiving page below:

http://www.justgiving.com/charltonupbeats