Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

iPhone users - Jailbreaker

edited September 2010 in Not Sports Related
Anyone know about this download that will enable you to get all apps for zilch. Im sure you younger techies will know about the flaws. I guess Leroy would be the main man on this but he absolutely hates I-phones.

Comments

• Options
    Use blackrain.

Gives the Cydia app. If it doesn't put winterboard on your app screen you can download it from Cydia.
  • Options
    youtube it mate, what i did
  • Options
    I would say goodbye to your warranty if you do it.
  • Options
    Done it today, since this new update it hasn't been possible, but redsnow bought one out today, need to run it on mac tho so i just downloaded vmware and ran mac on my windows machine to do it, all working.
  • Options
    Forget about it stopping your warranty. Unless your extremely thick, an easy restore will make it ok.
  • Options
    Is it possible to jailbreak iPhone 4 yet?
  • Options
    Don't think so buck, but greenp0ison will be out soon which will jailbreak all the devices.
  • Options
    Depends on the version of iOS on the phone, so I think iPhone 4s running iOS 4.0 are break able, not 4.1, and certainly going to be a while for 4.2
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]Is it possible to jailbreak iPhone 4 yet?

Yep it is, a mate has done it. Facetime on 3G and free tethering with computer.