Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Magnificent Seven tonight

2»

Comments

• Options
    I'll say 7th

Naz gets fatter each time he is on the box
  • Options
    Anyone else's stream breaking up badly?
  • Options
    watching it,but 15 pounds for fights when we kinda of no the results is a bit raw for me,think sexton if he is fit can pull a upset off,but both of them are pretty poor so not holding my breath. brook is slow footed and quick with punches so jennings needs to jab and use combinations with some conviction,hard task for jennings as his easier to hit these days.
  • Options
    Nah this is moneys worth tonight, allbeit moneys worth for about six friday fight night headliners rolled into one but this has been good and competitive

And credit to Matt Hall I really feel for him, his heart was broke by that horrible crack dealing shit Small then took this fight at short notice when he had trained for a journeyman. He can hold his head high

This fight is ebbing and flowing very well
  • Options
    enzo looks gaunt
  • Options
    Small was already disliked enough before the whole soldier abuse thing , horrible twat.

Still think this will go Del Boys way .

Dan (dicko) you aint wrong about it being worth it , pretty much every fight has been cracking and still the rejuvinated Enzo to come
  • Options
    I'm an Enzo fan, had a night off for the Haye fight but I like the mans style

The Welsh contingent love these weird beards tonight that could be an attribute to making him gaunt nolly... But he usually looks like he carries a tad too much flabby timber
  • Options
    i love enzo true warrior,looks physically diffrent tonight,gaunt,but perhaps better diet or something,sextons fitness is poor but well done del boy
  • Options
    enjoyed the Chisora bout.

have had a perfect stream off Justin all evening, hasn't broke once. Sitting at the pc isn't the same, but sitting on the sofa isn't worth 15 squid more to me.
  • Options
    to be fair Enzo had a couple more off nights since the Haye fight as well. Luckily he didn't listen to Frank Warren when he told him to retire after the Lebedev fight.

Tough one for him though tonight
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He looks 12 rounds fit which he normally doesn't

Fair one Chisora he is a finisher is Del Boy and seems to have learned how to behave himself
  • Options
    Frenkel looks in good shape, I'm really looking forward to seeing Enzo coming out swinging and having a proper Enzo fight
  • Options
    Sofa, absolutely no narcotics, beer, couple of pals and beer is the perfect way to watch this

15 quid well spent tonight
  • Options
    looks like enzos jaw broken,weight drained looked gaunt struggling to stay cruiser,as always entertaining,gladatior
  • Options
    my point exactly mate , spent a few quid on a ruby and fifteen on the fight but if I'd gone out I'd have spent a lot more and written off most of tomorrow.

As far as Enzo goes that's got to be it for him , shame really as I wasn't impressed by Frenkel in the least
  • Options
    Almost got tears in my eyes for Enzo, never ducked anyone and aside from that night in Greenwich I've always been a fan

His jaw looked in a terrible state nolly and broken jaws hurt, proper warrior and I'm not too sure he can come back from that unless he has a bash at the heavys but if I was his mate I'd advise him not to.

Just gutted Darren Barker won't be fighting Macklin as I think this one will be a bit of a no contest

[cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]my point exactly mate , spent a few quid on a ruby and fifteen on the fight but if I'd gone out I'd have spent a lot more and written off most of tomorrow.

As far as Enzo goes that's got to be it for him , shame really as I wasn't impressed by Frenkel in the least

Too right, and all on at a civilised time
  • Options
    be nice if he called it a day think he will,but the weight is killing him he looked unwell and fragile always signs of weight problems
  • Options
    I'll make you right, he's never seemed to struggle with the weight before so if he is now it's enough and he does not have the chin to step up
  • Options
    just seen the Macca KO, surely he can't come back from that! Gotta ask questions about the referee though, I'm all for letting fights continue but Macca was clearly unsteady after the first knockdown and going to get himself hurt
  • Options
    It was a savage one wasn't it

Thats about all Frenkel did too, very frustrating for Enzo but enoughs enough and that hopefully will be it for Macca
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just saw it on you tube, Jesus Christ!
    The ref should never have let Enzo carry on after the first knockdown, the second was just brutal.
  • Options
    Poor from the ref and Enzo's corner. Towel should have come in when it became clear the ref wasnt going to stop it.

Virtually no respinse when he stood up after the first knock down. Eyes glazed over, didnt really raise his gloves and was blowing out of his arse.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]It was a savage one wasn't it

Thats about all Frenkel did too, very frustrating for Enzo but enoughs enough and that hopefully will be it for Macca

I was out Saturday so didn't watch it, but I saw that round on Youtube and until the knock down, it was all Enzo. So i can see where you're coming from.

Was the event good in the end? I know the results, but is it worth me watching them later in the week?
  • Options
    Yeah some good fights

Cleverly looked good if a bit gung ho against a very pedestrian champ

Chisora & Sexton is worth watching

Maccarinellis fight was decent too