Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What Podcast do you listen to?

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2010
    Just started listening to the Alan Davies Arsenal Podcast, heard it was good and knew the latest one would be good after the WBA game. Despite not being an Arsenal fan (although I do like some of their players and their football cannot be faulted) it is a really good and funny podcast imho.

Also like Live from the Stand Comedy Club Podcast, there are only about 8 of them but good variety and a few good comics doing short routines.

Edit: another reason to like the Alan Davies podcast, listening to one from the week Pardew was sacked and they have all slated him and called him a p***k
  • Options
    Danny Baker Saturday Morning Show
    Fighting Talk
    Sometimes the Friday night radio 4 comedy podcast- either the Now Show or the News Quiz.
  • Options
    Resident Advisor
    Data Transmition
    XLR8
    Hospitality
    Beats in Space
    Burlington Project
    20/20 vision
    WeLoveIbiza (space - we love sundays podcast)
    Muletover - although there's not been a new one for some time

and i'll be surpirsed if 1 other person on here listens to any of them or even has a clue what half of them are!!!
  • Options
    The CLR Podcast - Chris Liebing hosts a podcast that features 1 hour mixes from current DJ's
    The Daily Bacon, The Danny Baker Show ( Five Live )
    Film Sack - 4 film geeks talking about a classic or not so classic film they watched each week
    The Best Of YouTube
    Mark Kermode And Simon Mayos film review ( quality rants from Kermode - the Transformers and Pirates Of the Caribean reviews particularly scathing )
    Friday Night Comedy on Radio 4
    The Juno Techno & Ben Law Podcasts
    XLR8R Podcast - Cutting edge electronic and dance music ( free music downloads from xlr8r.com and RCRDLBL.com )
    606 football phone in - They need to get rid of Robbie Savage though.
    Test Match Special and the Ashes Podcast
    The Fabric Podcast - DJ's play their favourite tracks ( a bit like desert island discs for electronic music pioneers )
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: scruffle[/cite]Resident Advisor
    Data Transmition
    XLR8
    Hospitality
    Beats in Space
    Burlington Project
    20/20 vision

and i'll be surpirsed if 1 other person on here listens to any of them or even has a clue what half of them are!!![/quote/]

Consider yourself surprised then
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    [cite]Posted By: onestevieg[/cite]The CLR Podcast - Chris Liebing hosts a podcast that features 1 hour mixes from current DJ's
    The Daily Bacon, The Danny Baker Show ( Five Live )
    Film Sack - 4 film geeks talking about a classic or not so classic film they watched each week
    The Best Of YouTube
    Mark Kermode And Simon Mayos film review ( quality rants from Kermode - the Transformers and Pirates Of the Caribean reviews particularly scathing )
    Friday Night Comedy on Radio 4
    The Juno Techno & Ben Law Podcasts
    XLR8R Podcast - Cutting edge electronic and dance music ( free music downloads from xlr8r.com and RCRDLBL.com )
    606 football phone in - They need to get rid of Robbie Savage though.
    Test Match Special and the Ashes Podcast
    The Fabric Podcast - DJ's play their favourite tracks ( a bit like desert island discs for electronic music pioneers )

Although Robbie Savage is a bit of a tosser he has brightened 606 no end and Mark Chapman is good too. Who can forget when David Mellor hosted it. what a wanker. Still dont like Alan Green on sunday 606 I much prefered Spoony.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    [cite]Posted By: onestevieg[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: scruffle[/cite]Resident Advisor
    Data Transmition
    XLR8
    Hospitality
    Beats in Space
    Burlington Project
    20/20 vision

and i'll be surpirsed if 1 other person on here listens to any of them or even has a clue what half of them are!!![/quote/]

Consider yourself surprised then

Surprised I am, and now thanks to you will remember to put back the fabric and CLR podcasts back on auto download, used to listen to the juno techno one aswell, went off it bout a yr back, just wasnt as good as others and never got round to consistantly listening to them
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]The football ramble is my current fav. I get lots of strange looks on the train!
    The best description of Andy Gray ever was on that a couple of weeks ago, I cannot type it here for fear of being banned though

I've just started listening to the Football Ramble and I have to say I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

I know the description you are referring to as well and it cracked me up

"He's a great big flapping vagina of a man"

A very very entertaining podcast
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: scruffle[/cite]Resident Advisor
    Data Transmition
    XLR8
    Hospitality
    Beats in Space
    Burlington Project
    20/20 vision

and i'll be surpirsed if 1 other person on here listens to any of them or even has a clue what half of them are!!!

Doubly surprised then. The RA one is quality. You may like FACT magazine's efforts too.